(Smartphone Users) Get free double xp and possible Locus helmet for Halo 4

Ativan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Halo 4: King of the Hill Fueled by Mountain Dew

Get awesome gaming rewards like Double XP Matches and Digital Halo 4 Gear!

Mountain Dew and Doritos - in partnership with 7-Eleven, Xbox, 343 Industries, and Ogmento - are helping bring the Halo 4 experience into the real world with this location-based promotional game! Battle to become King of the Hill at your local 7-Eleven Store to get in game rewards like cool digital Halo 4 gear including Double XP and an Exclusive Custom Locus Helmet (US Only) or Ghost Prop Avatar (Canada Only)! Scan your favorite Halo 4 themed Mountain Dew and Doritos products to get in-game supplies to keep the battle going at each store location! Download and play for free!

Key Features:

Location-Based gameplay ties the in-game action to real world 7-Eleven Stores!
Compete on local and national levels
Use Augmented Reality & Computer Vision technology to scan Mountain Dew and Doritos products to obtain supplies!
Get Halo 4 rewards for your home console including Double XP matches, an exclusive Halo 4 Theme, a "Bulletproof" Emblem, and a "Locus" Helmet (US Only) or Ghost Prop Avatar (Canada only)!

Get Halo 4: King of the Hill Fueled by Mountain Dew, and join the battle!

if someone could pm me a locus helmet code that would be awesome i don't have access to a smart phone the only thing i have to offer is a red halo 4 avatar code (M/F)

[quote name='Elektr0ns']I can't find the link to install this on my phone. :([/QUOTE]

PaUi5.jpg

Open this link on your phone or use one of the market links. I had to edit the image to scan it.
http://qrs.ly/i629th5

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ogmento.halo
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/halo-4-king-hill-fueled-by/id565679301

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who can't download the app via android or iOS devices

Download bluestacks.com and install the King of the Hill app from there as well as a GPS spoofer

BTW, anyone have a specializations dlc code they're willing to trade for some double xp matches? All the specializations will unlock on the 20th-30th so they'll be useless by then

[quote name='kylerg']Friend said he unlocked them. But doesn't know how to to get the codes. He says there isn't any?[/QUOTE]

I just unlocked the premium theme. You go to your profile, then messages for the code.

[quote name='iRandom']For those who can't download the app via android or iOS devices

Download bluestacks.com and install the King of the Hill app from there as well as a GPS spoofer

BTW, anyone have a specializations dlc code they're willing to trade for some double xp matches? All the specializations will unlock on the 20th-30th so they'll be useless by then[/QUOTE]

Where is a good gps spoofer available? i cant seem to find any. also the game on the computer shows up with no map when you enter the game. just master chief standing in a giant blue pool.

^Search "Location Spoofer" on Bluestacks

If anyone has any spare double xp codes Because the app on Bluestacks dosen't have a Option to scan

I can't download this app, becuase not only do I have no smartphone, but I have no phone period! If someone would be so kind to send me a code for the armor / emblem I would gladly return the favor in the future, or offer you something in exchange outside of the forum. PM on here or LIVE (smokelurchbuds) if you can help me out, and thanks!:applause:

I am lacking the smartphone as well :( Would be nice if someone could PM me any in game armor (Locus Helm). I can offer female avatar recon or red armor.

PS I know I need to upgrade my phone soon...

it's US and Canada only. And btw, the prizes are different depending on if you are in canada (you get the ghost avatar prop) or US (you get the locus)

bread's done
Back