Smash Trades! W: GoW(360) |PC, 360, DS, DVD's, more. Cowboy Bebop Perf Sess DVD set!

smashism

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
DEAD FOR NOW
DEAD FOR NOW
DEAD FOR NOW
DEAD FOR NOW

Hey all,
Let me start off and introduce myself. I am Smashism, and although this is my first trade thread and trade here at CAG, I have built a reputation for myself over at EvilAvatar.com and their Trades thread.
Here are some links to my former trades:
I also have a few trades done before the "references" thread was created. Even traded with mods a few times.
What I am trying to convey is that I have a good trading reputation already built up and I plan to carry that over here at CAG.

Everything is adult owned by me in a smoke free home. I don't like to do international, but some exceptions may apply. Insurance preferred.

Sorry for the caps on some products, but I keep receiving spam from people who apparently can't read my thread. It's not a novel people.

For Trade:
Everything in original packaging, unless noted otherwise.

:pc:

Crysis (only willing to part on a super deal)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Company of Heroes
Supreme Commander
Ghost Recon: Adv Warfighter

:ds:
Mario Kart DS

:360:
The Darkness
Splinter Cell: DA

:xbox:

Strat Guides
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy XI (Mission and Item lists still relevant. Maps are more than useful too)
Resident Evil 4 GC edition

Warhammer Fantasy Rulebook: Recent, like new

:dvd:
Ghost in the Shell: Special Edition
Cowboy Bebop: The Perfect Sessions (every episode in jap and eng, subtitles in eng and chin)
Guns n Roses: Welcome to the Videos
ACDC: Live at Donington

I also have quite the collection of Hardcore Thrash/Punk Rock Vinyls. Mostly international. Jap thrash, Prog Hardcore type stuff. PM for details on that.

Wanted:
GEARS OF WAR

Whatever, PC, 360, DS, DVD's, Comics, you got.
Paypal, but I'd rather trade stuff.
Live Sub Cards
Live Arcade Points
Blue Dragon
Eternal Sonata
Darwinia
Starcraft Battle Chest
Lego Star Wars (Saga preferred)
Army of Two
Whatever!

DO NOT SEND ME SPAM TO BUY STUFF OFF YOUR LIST. I WILL CHECK YOUR LIST FOR TRADES NOT FOR BUYS! NOWHERE ON HERE DOES IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME OFFERING CASH FOR YOUR PRODUCTS. THIS IS A THREAD FOR TRADING and BUYING FROM ME. NOT YOU SELLING TO ME.
I know you procured a million 48 hour cards, but save your spam for someone else, okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, not interested in anything posted so far.
What does CML mean? Check my list? or something similar.
BTW Mike, your comic link is down.

[quote name='smashism']Sorry, not interested in anything posted so far.
What does CML mean? Check my list? or something similar.
BTW Mike, your comic link is down.[/quote]

It appears their site has been having trouble this morning. I'll repost the list on my trade thread here later when I can get to it.

[quote name='smashism']Nothing for me really. sorry man.[/quote]

Np, its not the best stuff. But I'm still on the fence about getting rid of chunks of my collection. One note though, you might take a gander at the thread in the first link I posted. There's other guys at Newsarama with some pretty nice tradelists.

[quote name='Scarface7']Final Fantasy IX

Condition?[/quote]
Very Lightly Used
Pictures....
P1015749.jpg

P1015750.jpg

bread's done
Back