Smashngrab77's 150+ item lowball OP UPDATED WITH TRACKING

[quote name='Zidail']Hey man! Erm, my total is wrong and one of Setherial's item is in my list... lol...
I'll pm you to reconfirm the invoice. :)[/QUOTE]

Oh man 430 am will do that!!! Fixed and thank you!

[quote name='Zidail']Hey man! Erm, my total is wrong and one of Setherial's item is in my list... lol...
I'll pm you to reconfirm the invoice. :)[/QUOTE]

You know you want to pay for my items :D Just Do It.

[quote name='Setherial']You know you want to pay for my items :D Just Do It.[/QUOTE]

Must resist the urge to pay! Gahhhhh~! It's... OVERWHELMING! >.< Nooooooo!!!

Lol. Similar thing happened to me with KZ3 guide. Didn't realize Ragingst0rm6 placed same bid amount just before me. I was thinking I won it

[quote name='Edwin29']Crap!!! when DanteWarrior outbid me for the GTA IV CE? the guy is a ninja or something? I don't see his bid LOL[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Lol. Similar thing happened to me with KZ3 guide. Didn't realize Ragingst0rm6 placed same bid amount just before me. I was thinking I won it[/QUOTE]

Haha, sorry about that. It almost happened to me also a couple I times earlier during the bidding. Probably easier for me since I only needed to keep track of one item.

Ah, lowballs... How you make me spend more than I planned to...

I have about half of the stuff packed and some of you should have DC #'s I really want to get a bulk of this finished tomorrow but I need to find boxes for some of the things like the figures and CE games. Some of you may get a beautiful Skyrim LE box since I have a few laying around :lol:

[quote name='smashngrab77']I have about half of the stuff packed and some of you should have DC #'s I really want to get a bulk of this finished tomorrow but I need to find boxes for some of the things like the figures and CE games. Some of you may get a beautiful Skyrim LE box since I have a few laying around :lol:[/QUOTE]

So, if we only bought 1 item and there isn't an SH amount listed next to our names, should we wait or pay the flat shipping rate you have?

I know I asked for my item to be packed differently (though the two cardboard pieces should fine to me, assuming everything stays in place during transit) so I'm not sure.

[quote name='Vinny']So, if we only bought 1 item and there isn't an SH amount listed next to our names, should we wait or pay the flat shipping rate you have?[/QUOTE]

Well I only ordered 1 item and he sent me a PM and said "If there is not a shipping total I need your mailing address to get the best rate for you." So I PM'ed my shipping address and I'm waiting for a total so I can pay.

Of course mine has my total for the item and a "+ ? SH". You just have the total for the item and "+ SH" so I think yours is a flat rate. Plus you just have a guide, whereas I have a CE game that is much bigger, so I assume my shipping to be bigger. Not 100% sure though.

[quote name='Vinny']So, if we only bought 1 item and there isn't an SH amount listed next to our names, should we wait or pay the flat shipping rate you have?

I know I asked for my item to be packed differently (though the two cardboard pieces should fine to me, assuming everything stays in place during transit) so I'm not sure.[/QUOTE]

Vinny, I had a request from you to pack it into a box to protect the edges. I had to go to the post office and get a weight since my scale is broken. I PM you the shipping cost it came in at $4.33.

Thank you everyone for being patient while I sort through the chaos! I have everything packed up. I have updated the OP with the DC #'s If you are still waiting for shipping, I am loading the car today with the packages that I need to get a weight on and will PM the shipping cost to you. Thanks!!!

Oh yeah... I know some of you had DLC as well. Once I get all the packages weighed I will PM the codes.

[quote name='smashngrab77']Thank you everyone for being patient while I sort through the chaos! I have everything packed up. I have updated the OP with the DC #'s If you are still waiting for shipping, I am loading the car today with the packages that I need to get a weight on and will PM the shipping cost to you. Thanks!!![/QUOTE]

No worries. I have a few other packages coming in the next few days so I prefer to spread them out anyway to avoid overload lol

Once you figure out the shipping and let me know I'll pay you ASAP.

[quote name='smashngrab77']Vinny, I had a request from you to pack it into a box to protect the edges. I had to go to the post office and get a weight since my scale is broken. I PM you the shipping cost it came in at $4.33.[/QUOTE]

Ah, ok. Sorry about that man, I just wasn't sure since the PM I got from you said to check the front page but I didn't see an amount there.

I just sent the payment so you should have it.

Thanks!:D

Holy crap that was a lot of work!!! If anyone is thinking about holding a lowball it is not easy!

I have sent everyone their shipping totals! Please PM me if you did not get them. I am going to the Post Office tomorrow mid day.

Thank you!

No worries. I just finished labeling the last 2 packages. Thank you again to everyone! That is a lot of stuff that I will not have to store! Please remember to leave FB so that I know you received your items and are happy! I will do the same.

Got items & they were in excellent condition. That box was a nice size & the stuff was well protected. Good thing you packed it the way you did because somewhere on its way here a nice dent was put in the upper part of the box but it was above the items so the box's size worked out great. Thanks again for a great lowball. :D Feedback left.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Got my package today, thanks! There was a small issue I'd like to talk over with you, so please check your PMs. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Ragingstorm, I took care of the partial for the shipping damage. Sorry that they messed it up.

Hey, sorry, last week was really crazy! Thanks so much for helping me out on the shipping issue :)cry:), and I'll leave feedback right away. Thanks again!

I am getting ready to have a MONSTER lowball. I am settled into my new house and my wife has all sorts of fun things for me to do. I need to clear out a lot of stuff that is just sitting in boxes and overflowing out of my alotted video game space :p I will be steadily working on adding a preview and hope to get it started later this week!

[quote name='smashngrab77']I am getting ready to have a MONSTER lowball. I am settled into my new house and my wife has all sorts of fun things for me to do. I need to clear out a lot of stuff that is just sitting in boxes and overflowing out of my alotted video game space :p I will be steadily working on adding a preview and hope to get it started later this week![/QUOTE]

So, you gonna be doing this soon?

I have started the preview of the lowball. I have a LOT more tha I am going to be adding so keep an eye peeled. There will be a lot of guides, and collectibles added soon. Looking to start this on Wednesday tentatively.

lol $100 starting price for ME3 collectors edition that can be gotten for less than that on amazon and has been $30 or less several times. even ebay prices are lower than that starting price.

[quote name='cgxcswim']lol $100 starting price for ME3 collectors edition that can be gotten for less than that on amazon and has been $30 or less several times. even ebay prices are lower than that starting price.[/QUOTE]

Then I will remove it.

Batman Arkham City Collectors Edition Sealed (Actual shipping cost) - $3
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Platinum Hits Sealed - $3
1600 Microsoft Points #1 - $3
1600 Microsoft Points #2 - $3
Batman Arkham City Catwoman DLC - $1

:ps3: Assassin's Creed Revelations Sealed - $1 Kovorkian
:ps3: Dead Rising 2 Off the Record Sealed -$1 Kovorkian
(guide) Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks LE Sealed - $1 Kovorkian

Assassin's Creed Revelations Sealed -$5
Killzone 3 helghast edition opened mint complete- $1
NES Nintendo - good overall condition no wires or controllers - $1