Smashngrab77's 150+ item lowball OP UPDATED WITH TRACKING

@MasaTFC

Haha, yeah, I'm really from HK. The awesome thing about lowballs is that even at the prices I paid, with international shipping, the games are still cheaper than if I were to buy them here (or at least I hope/think it is haha)... ESP since I have a NTSC Xbox and all the games here are NTSC-J T.T As for the patch, heheh, I've already got a few places I wanna put it :)

@Strizay

Unlucky man :( I was watching as the guide slipped out of your hands :(

@Smashngrab77

Thanks for hosting such a wonderful Lowball! :D

yeah, that's super gay. I was right at the buzzer with the first bid. It should have went to me. but a dollar is a dollar.

[quote name='kyrhon']Oh bummer. I thought I had the ME3 LE. :'c[/QUOTE]

I thought i had RE : 5 LE, but I just re-bid my last bid instead of increasing. So we both lose ;p

[quote name='strizay']yeah, that's super gay. I was right at the buzzer with the first bid. It should have went to me. but a dollar is a dollar.[/QUOTE]

The buzzer was his post - pretty clear cut. It wasn't a set time. ;)

I don't even know what that means. if you look back I made the last bid on it at 12:03 for $25. so you see, I still should have won, I got the first bid for it at 12 and the last bid for it at 12:03. post #713. he didn't actually end the auction until 12:09. ya see what I did here. I got ripped, that's all.

[quote name='strizay']I don't even know what that means. if you look back I made the last bid on it at 12:03 for $25. so you see, I still should have won, I got the first bid for it at 12 and the last bid for it at 12:03. post #713. he didn't actually end the auction until 12:09. ya see what I did here. I got ripped, that's all.[/QUOTE]

Dude he ended it at post #697 at 12:01

yeah, I don't care. still blows.

yeah, I am a sore loser and I did cry a bit. congrats Pooky

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strizay']yeah, I don't care. still blows.

yeah, I am a sore loser and I did cry a bit. congrats Pooky[/QUOTE]

Don't mess with him pooky, he might be part of the Amish Mafia. >_<

Mafia-Wars-mafiawars-gang-gangster-smiley-emoticon-000798-medium.gif

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']If that doesn't do the trick and you don't wanna mess with fixing it let me know I may still be interested enough to buy or trade ya for it (maybe not for $80+, but perhaps a trade or something...)

Edit: Man I just now noticed that I think Masa might have outbid for Bayonetta too. I gotta improve my lowball purchasing skills apparently[/QUOTE]

muhahahahaha! watch my right hand and miss what the left is doing!:D

just teasing. I did sneak that bid in during the PS3 battle between us. Surprised you didn't notice at first but after a few more post I crossed my fingers (didn't wanna go higher than 10 for it but I gave my copy to a XBL friend. Hope he enjoyed it:drool:).

Same thing goes for me Swiss, if it turns out you don't want it you can let me know and maybe we can work it out. Of course hit Max up first since he brought it up.

Good battle guys, maybe again sometime!:applause:

by the way smash

:360:Resident Evil ORC Elite weapon pack & 6 USS costumes #2
If you will accept it, I will buy this for .50 to even out my total. If not, totally cool with me.

[quote name='MasaTFC']muhahahahaha! watch my right hand and miss what the left is doing!:D

just teasing. I did sneak that bid in during the PS3 battle between us. Surprised you didn't notice at first but after a few more post I crossed my fingers (didn't wanna go higher than 10 for it but I gave my copy to a XBL friend. Hope he enjoyed it:drool:).

Same thing goes for me Swiss, if it turns out you don't want it you can let me know and maybe we can work it out. Of course hit Max up first since he brought it up.

Good battle guys, maybe again sometime!:applause:[/QUOTE]

I got worked over in this lowball man. I got so caught up trying to keep up the PS3 between you and Uberswiss that I lost pretty much all the other items I was winning. I even lost Uncharted 2. I went from winning like 7 items and spending well over $100 to winning 2 DLC items and spending only $1 in probably less than 1 or 2 minutes. Oh well, Ce la vie... Like I said I've got to work on my lowball skills for next epic bidding war.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I got worked over in this lowball man. I got so caught up trying to keep up the PS3 between you and Uberswiss that I lost pretty much all the other items I was winning. I even lost Uncharted 2. I went from winning like 7 items and spending well over $100 to winning 2 DLC items and spending only $1 in probably less than 1 or 2 minutes. Oh well, Ce la vie... Like I said I've got to work on my lowball skills for next epic bidding war.[/QUOTE]

dood. had that happen a few times. its all about pacing bids I guess. I still screw myself over half the time (lost the ME 2 guide to pooky this time). Kept telling my gf that I was going to wait till sunday to bid on the PS3 and did I wait? noooooooooooooooooooooooo, why would I do that? why wouldn't I want to drive the price up 20 bucks over the course of 3-4 days if I wanted to win it?

maybe next time, for both of us.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!

Hello all you crazy lowball bidders. I posted totals tonight, dealt with a few Oopses. and even managed to ship one thing. I know you all want to make my life easier...and get your stuff faster right?!? If I am mailing something to you and there is no shipping total, please PM me your address. If there is a total...give me a bit and I will have invoices out. First things first though. My wife wants her own lowball auction :D

[quote name='MasaTFC']by the way smash

:360:Resident Evil ORC Elite weapon pack & 6 USS costumes #2
If you will accept it, I will buy this for .50 to even out my total. If not, totally cool with me.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good

[quote name='smashngrab77']Sounds good[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing my offer of $1 wasn't good enough?

See post 744:

[quote name='Attikus']Are you willing to do offers for items that didnt get bids? if so I'll toss $1 at you for that Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City DLC pack #2.
If not, I understand, it's cool.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing I just have to wait for you to PM me your paypal address and I can send you my mailing address right? No rush.

Paid Jan. 15th 7:50pm

:360:Bulletstorm Online pass/epic edition content (25k xp bonus, leash color & skins $1
strizay

Payment sent @ 7:30pm CST.

I'm guessing my offer for that RE ORC was turned down even though I offered more than Masa and 18 posts before his?

Hey, I know your busy, but when you read this post please Check post number 470. I had. 75 on lost plannet guide #2. How did I lose it.just checking.thanks.

[quote name='Attikus']Payment sent @ 7:30pm CST.

I'm guessing my offer for that RE ORC was turned down even though I offered more than Masa and 18 posts before his?[/QUOTE]

dood, I am sorry I wouldn't have suggested it if I had seen your post about it. But, rather than have him take it off my total and have you repay for it, I will just send you the code (or ask smash to send it to you instead if thats cool with him/you). That way, all is right in the world ;)

to be honest I don't even own the game...yet. so you are more than welcome to have the code!

by the way smash, I will send payment tomorrow after work (just want to double check my account first).

Alrighty, after 2 days of invoicing, packing, pming etc. here is what i have learned:

1. I have 16 stairs :cry:

2. I like ps3 codes better than xbox 360

3. I need a shipping scale :dunce:

4. This is a good fitness plan (see #1)

Ok for real though. I wanted to update beyond the OP. I have the following orders packed, went to the post office to get them weighed and the terminal is out of service for a software update :wall:

List of orders all packed up nice and pretty:

Iambeaker
tiktektak
lexian
dinosaurdaniel
karlgaming
swatman
zidail
gxgear

I am going to try and get to the post office tomorrow during the day again to get them weighed. I do have to work late tomorrow and thursday so please be patient.

Thank you!!!!

[quote name='Attikus']I'm guessing my offer of $1 wasn't good enough?

See post 744:[/QUOTE]

Sorry, fucked that up. Worked out with Masa. May have a 3rd code too though to make ppl happy

[quote name='koolhand nick']Check post number 470. I had. 75 on lost plannet guide #2. How did I lose it.just checking.thanks.[/QUOTE]

i will fix this thank you for pointing it out.

[quote name='karlgaming']Give him time, i see many many hours sorting, packaging, weighing etc.... Lots of packages there, glad its not me lol[/QUOTE]

yes, yes it is....thank you

[quote name='strizay'] Paid Jan. 15th 7:50pm

:360:Bulletstorm Online pass/epic edition content (25k xp bonus, leash color & skins $1 strizay
[/QUOTE]

sent to PM. thank you

[quote name='Attikus']Payment sent @ 7:30pm CST.

I'm guessing my offer for that RE ORC was turned down even though I offered more than Masa and 18 posts before his?[/QUOTE] payment logged. thank you...see above for DLC

Worked out the RE thing with Masa. Thanks for the response. Congrats on burning off some extra calories. :p
Masa, I'll make it up to you in a future lowball somehow.

[quote name='Attikus']Worked out the RE thing with Masa. Thanks for the response. Congrats on burning off some extra calories. :p
Masa, I'll make it up to you in a future lowball somehow.[/QUOTE]

not a problem, hoss. just bid on some stuff next time I have one (think spring!) somehow, from someone, that code will get PM'd to ya.

payment sent. awesome gig ya had here dood! are you posting DC# in the OP (not in a hurry, just curious)?

Started shipping physical items today. Have another load ready to go for the morning. DC #'s are posted in the OP along with an update on what everyones status is. I am exhausted I have to get to bed. Unfortunately tomorrow I have to work 14 hours but I will make a stop at the post office before work to drop packages and after work to weigh some more.

Oh yeah my xbox says fuck lowballs and it misses me :)

Hello, just needed to update everyone. It appears that most things are paid for. i just need to go through it. We had a miserable storm here and i lost power this weekend and the temps are single digits so i had to stay at my in laws house this weekend. I have power back thankfully and now I am trying to catch up on work and finishing mailing everything out. My wife just took a trip to the post office but she only had 3 packages. I am going to make another trip this evening before they close. I will update the OP this evening.

Thank you for your patience!

As your pm box is full again ->

There you go:

http://pe.usps.com/cpim/ftp/manuals/dmm300/Notice123.pdf

I never use their online calculator as it is kinda not telling you every option, especially the cheaper ones.

The pdf is the price list for shipping stuff international.
There you can go to first class mail
international - packages - Austria is price group 3-5;

Shipping costs 27,30 up to 56 ounces
28,87 up to 60 ounces
etc.

Important is only that the package has a length
of !max! 24 inches and
a !max! combined length, width,depth of 36 inches.

I think if your package fits the SNES tightly it shouldn't be bigger than that right?

Just tell at the counter that yopu want to ship your
small package with first class mail international.

bread's done
Back