smatless.com and storecadeals.com be careful not to get anything from them

cealina234

CAG Veteran
www.smatless.com and www.storecadeals.com are both internet scames be very careful not to get any of your gaming items from them .... i was a victim and want to let others know about them
THEY ARE AN INTERNET SCAM THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER SEND YOU ANYTHING THERE PRICES ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ... BOTH THESE COMPANY'S WANT YOU TO SEND THEM MONEY VIA MONEY GRAM AND THEY USE VARIOUS NAMES TO SEND THEM MONEY UNDER James Herman, Jason Parese , Ricale Huston, Richard Morin, and Ron Petras all these are fake names be very careful RCMP have been contacted in this matter ... if you have been ripped off by them do your homework contact the FBI and the BBB ... both these websites are just a month old do your homework ... these websites are both less then a month old ....the registration is fake ! hope this helps you guys

LOL- Read the feedback!! under one of their feedback someone says this:

LaTosha Bunnigan: Nice wii, look forward to wearing them.

http://smatless.com/feedback.php

This site is a joke lol. I never would of ever ordered anything from them- their prices are too good to be true too.

EDIT: AND not to mention this FAQ:
Why you don’t accept credit cards?

Our main business is WHOLESALE. We do not have a requirement for a minimum amount of purchase, but the minimum order amount is rarely lower than $5000, and the portion of the retail orders is only 5% of the total number of orders.

Wow dude, there are WAAAAY to many warning signs about this site. I also remember a similar site to this (I bet you there are tons of sites with this same layout, with a color or two changed) with this same exact format and same FAQ, contact, etc. when I was looking for a Wii. They got to be from the same group of scammers.

ROFL

ANOTHER EDIT: THEIR Number to reach them on is listed as "WE'RE SORRY THIS NUMBER IS NOT IN USE". Also look at the "About Us" section of their website: it says their location won't show up on a map or any GPS device Lol.

Remember to do your homework on the site before purchasing anything you think is worth your while.

bread's done
Back