SMG2 Launch Event in NYC - Platinum Only

BladeZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just got an invite to a launch party in NYC at Nintendo World. Charles Martinet will be there. It's-a-Me!

Details:

[FONT=&quot]Prepare to blast off on a spectacular new adventure! Nintendo is throwing an out-of-this-world pre-launch party to celebrate the release of the new game, Super Mario Galaxy 2. As an Elite Status member of Club Nintendo who lives in the New York metropolitan area, you’re invited to attend this exclusive event![/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are extending priority invitations to Club Nintendo members who have achieved Platinum Status within the past two Club Nintendo years.* Don’t miss this chance to be one of the first to experience the game before it’s available in stores! [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Event Date & Time: May 21, 2010; 5-8 p.m.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Event Highlights: [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Play the game before it’s released![/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Meet Mario™ and Charles Martinet, the voice of Mario™![/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Giveaways**[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Refreshments **[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Trivia Game + Prizes**[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RSVP is required for entry to the event. Space is limited, and RSVP is on a first-come-first-served basis. You may bring one guest. Please click on the button below for details and to RSVP.[/FONT]

That's so fun! You HAVE to go.

Although there have been no invitations via Club Nintendo that I know of, there's something going on in Toronto (which is just down the road from me, so to speak) on the 23rd. I may be hauling the fam to that. ;)

bread's done
Back