SMT: digital devil saga collector's edition for 39.99 at Outpost.com!

sweet_gorgor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
for fans of SMT series out there, outpost.com is currently selling shin megami tensei, digital devil saga for 39.99, limit 1 per household. This game is definitely worth its price because ebay is still sellin for 50 dollars and i doubt the price of the game is going to drop anytime soon because norctune still sells at 49.99 new at eb and gs.

Link: http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4385885?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

^^:D

been like that since they posted it up about a month ago...I was hoping they would add the "Free Ship" to make it a deal, minimum is $6.50 :roll: , thanx anyways Op...

argh, i just bought this used awhile ago for $44.99 and the employee ripped a part of the cover on accident. i definitely would've paid a few bucks more for a brand new one :(

Debating weather to get this or not right now. SMT:Nocturne wasn't around long enough for it to really drop except in special cases I bet this will be sold out completly before it ever hits 20-30.

Maybe a little off topic but DDS2 shipped today from atlus according to their website. I went to check on my order at outpost and it still says backordered but I can't find DDS2 anywhere on their site now.

[quote name='Drahken']Debating weather to get this or not right now. SMT:Nocturne wasn't around long enough for it to really drop except in special cases I bet this will be sold out completly before it ever hits 20-30.[/QUOTE]
I doubt it. I see this game everywhere.

bread's done
Back