SMT: Nocturne at GQD $29.99

phogoodness

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Saw the other SMT: Nocturne thread. Didn't know people are still looking for Nocturne, but it's available at Game Quest Direct for $29.99 NEW with coupon code: GPNOCTURNE
There is also free value shipping.

http://www.gamequestdirect.com/730865530069.html

Edited to reflect the other deals from gamepodunk:

Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 (Game Only) PS2
Regular Price: $49.99
Price after coupon: $34.99
Coupon Code: GPDIGITAL2

Ar Tonelico Melody of Elemia (Game Only No Artbook) PS2
Regular Price: $39.99
Price after coupon: $24.99
Coupon Code: PodunkArt
Limited time and available for the first 150 redemptions only. Expires when quota is met.

Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga (Game Only) PS2
Regular Price: $39.99
Price after coupon: $29.99
Coupon Code: GPDIGITAL - Expired
Offer expires July 30th.

Also 4% CB from Bing.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Went in and bought it. Hopefully more is left when I get payed and I'll get another one for my brother.
i love buying online... no tax!

[quote name='refusedchaos']^ yea its a legit site

do they still slap their dumbass stickers on the back of the games?[/QUOTE]

so i take it this is a low price and a good game?

[quote name='ninja dog']wow, generosity from GQD? amazing.[/QUOTE]

I think they also offered discount with the last reprint

Saw the other SMT: Nocturne thread. Didn't know people are still

signature_Sign.jpg

In for one, and fingers crossed that I don't receive a backorder notice in my inbox tomorrow. I just complained about my SMT backlog in the other Nocturne thread, but for this price it can sit on the shelf until I'm ready for it.

Purchased... It will be interesting to see how long they last this time. Isn't this the fourth printing (3rd reprint)? Or was there another? Expect Amazon to have it in stock shortly.

[quote name='io']Purchased... It will be interesting to see how long they last this time. Isn't this the fourth printing (3rd reprint)? Or was there another? Expect Amazon to have it in stock shortly.[/QUOTE]
Are we sure this is another reprint or just leftovers?

[quote name='newlu']Are we sure this is another reprint or just leftovers?[/QUOTE]

I don't think there has been any official announcement but this fits the MO of GQD. But they always seem to get first dibs on reprints and sell them first on eBay and Amazon for higher prices, then lower on their site. And then Amazon and sometimes others (like Fry's) get them a few weeks later. The last Nocturne reprint was like this I believe. And they did this for Resident Evil 3 for the Gamecube way back when too...

[quote name='io']I don't think there has been any official announcement but this fits the MO of GQD. But they always seem to get first dibs on reprints and sell them first on eBay and Amazon for higher prices, then lower on their site. And then Amazon and sometimes others (like Fry's) get them a few weeks later. The last Nocturne reprint was like this I believe. And they did this for Resident Evil 3 for the Gamecube way back when too...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, io!

[quote name='io']I don't think there has been any official announcement but this fits the MO of GQD. But they always seem to get first dibs on reprints and sell them first on eBay and Amazon for higher prices, then lower on their site. And then Amazon and sometimes others (like Fry's) get them a few weeks later. The last Nocturne reprint was like this I believe. And they did this for Resident Evil 3 for the Gamecube way back when too...[/QUOTE]
GQD gets first dibs because they commission reprints for rare games themselves; usually, they do so because the game company isn't paying attention to the demand of a limited run OOP game. They did so with SMT: Nocturne, Disgaea, Rhapsody, Rez, Gitaroo Man, and so on. I don't know what percentage of the reprints they get, but after an exclusive sales period the rest of the reprints are released to other stores.

Anyway, this is how GQD has set itself apart from other stores.

Awesome. I waited and waited, hoping there might be a good deal for Nocturne, and here we are! I've never bought from these guys before but hearing that they commision reprints has got me interested. We should bombard them with requests for the DDS games. Thanks OP!

[quote name='chunlirocks']Ordered a copy

Woot Woot

I see DDS1 (game only) for 34.99....any good...good price?

----[/QUOTE]

Its been in and out of stock on Amazon for $30 but that is still a solid price

Thank you very much, phogoodness. I placed an order just moments ago. Great price on what is, supposedly, an excellent RPG. I cannot wait to find out for sure.

[quote name='cheeky']Where the heck do you input the code??[/QUOTE]

I had trouble finding it at first too. I believe it's on the very first checkout page, on the bottom and to the left.

[quote name='eastshore4']I had trouble finding it at first too. I believe it's on the very first checkout page, on the bottom and to the left.[/QUOTE]

OMG thanks I was tired of looking for it!

[quote name='illusion1441']is this site trustworthy? or can someone just vouch for them since i wanna buy the game just not sure of this site[/QUOTE]

I bought this game from them around Christmas. They are legit.

OP I friggin love you! I just started my first MegaTen game a few weeks ago (Persona 4) and have been hooked on it like crack. I've since been looking all over for an affordable copy of this game and this is perfect.

I really wish I'd picked up the limited soundtrack run back in the day. The only copy I can find now is going for $130 on eBay and sealed or not it's not worth an extra $100.

[quote name='LucerinRed']dammit atlus, stop doing reprints. It makes sitting on these extra copies worthless. This was supposed to be a rainy day fund.[/QUOTE]

Umm..that was your first mistake?

bread's done
Back