SMT: Nocturne at GQD $29.99

phogoodness

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Saw the other SMT: Nocturne thread. Didn't know people are still looking for Nocturne, but it's available at Game Quest Direct for $29.99 NEW with coupon code: GPNOCTURNE
There is also free value shipping.

http://www.gamequestdirect.com/730865530069.html

Edited to reflect the other deals from gamepodunk:

Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 2 (Game Only) PS2
Regular Price: $49.99
Price after coupon: $34.99
Coupon Code: GPDIGITAL2

Ar Tonelico Melody of Elemia (Game Only No Artbook) PS2
Regular Price: $39.99
Price after coupon: $24.99
Coupon Code: PodunkArt
Limited time and available for the first 150 redemptions only. Expires when quota is met.

Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga (Game Only) PS2
Regular Price: $39.99
Price after coupon: $29.99
Coupon Code: GPDIGITAL - Expired
Offer expires July 30th.

Also 4% CB from Bing.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chewster777']It looks like Amazon is selling SMT Nocturne, DDS1, & DDS2 for $29.99 each. All eligible for free shipping too![/QUOTE]

Somehow searching for DDS2 comes up with 29.99, but the page doesn't reflect when you go there.

I bought DDS1 for 27 thanks to ECA.

waiting on DDS2..... hurry up Amazon.

[quote name='xycury']Somehow searching for DDS2 comes up with 29.99, but the page doesn't reflect when you go there.

I bought DDS1 for 27 thanks to ECA.

waiting on DDS2..... hurry up Amazon.[/QUOTE]
It was up earlier today again, but sold out about an hour ago. If its like what DDS1 has been doing the past week it'll be in again about every day or two for 1-2 hours before they sell out again.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228540

My DDS2 from GQD was a white cover (looks similar to the DDS1 cover iirc), but I haven't opened it yet, so I can't help you with the memory card slot.

[quote name='willardhaven']Can someone tell me what cover DDS 2 has and also what type of case it has (with or without the memory card slot)?[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen a single reprint(Odin Sphere, DDS1, Nocturne, etc.) that has come with the older case with the memory card holder...they are all in the lighter cases. It really makes no sense for them to use a heavier case at this point.

[quote name='david12795']Sigh, it be really cool if they decided to do a reprint of Devil summoner[/QUOTE]

I accidentally bought this game (thinking it was a different Shin Megami game) from Game Crazy the other day for $15 used.

Sold it on Ebay for $40.

SWEET.

bread's done
Back