SMT: Persona 4 (PS2) - used/in stock - $15.99

yarkitty123

CAGiversary!
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/productDetails.aspx?sku=939862

Looks like GameStop finally lowered/fixed the price on used copies of P4 (just a few days ago it was $25). It's $15.99 before any coupon codes, so now would be a better time than ever to use one of those $10 off UFC coupons (which would bring the game to about $10 or so, including tax/shipping).

This game tends to be out of stock a lot. Hell on Amazon it's currently $50 new and $24.99 used.

Even with CAG16 it would still end up costing about $18 shipped, so it's still quite the bargain.

Last two copies of P4 I ordered from GS were complete in box, one even looked like it had never had stickers on it.

As soon as this is back in stock i'm going to unleash the $10 coupon on it. Hopefully shipping won't kill the deal.

Oh wait used copies won't work with this coupon. I'll still buy it full price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember seeing all these copies with faded covers/spines from being left outside all day during the Game Days promo. Made me sad.

[quote name='slfc']I remember seeing all these copies with faded covers/spines from being left outside all day during the Game Days promo. Made me sad.[/QUOTE]

They leave the games outside?

I suppose you don't lock your doors there, either.

So are people saying new copies will be rare and $$$ from now on?

[quote name='gantt']They leave the games outside?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I saw the display outside at two Gamestops. The cases were empty like usual but they were outside. On one copy of Persona 4 the yellow was nearly white.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Super great deal! Already own it though.

Some of these prices (with coupons) are so good, I'm tempted to buy things I already have....[/QUOTE]
I hear you there Jones. I have been in the exact same boat many times.

[quote name='ninja dog']"ONline price only" -- hate these words ;)

how much is it in store? usually it's only a few bucks less, but...[/QUOTE]

$26.99 in store still, so just a bit more than the online price ;P

It looks like they converted all of the "new" stock to used, although the instore price is higher. Hopefully that'll drop soon - I've seen stacks of copies in stores that went up because of this.

Tempting. But te very rote school part of persona 3 turned me off. I just hated the "Do you want to go home?" "Yes" "You go home and sleep" "You wake up" dialogue.

[quote name='eldergamer']Tempting. But te very rote school part of persona 3 turned me off. I just hated the "Do you want to go home?" "Yes" "You go home and sleep" "You wake up" dialogue.[/QUOTE]

Sheesh, cry a river about it.

Oh, wait, you did.

bread's done
Back