SN change...possible?

Isn't that asking a little too much?

I don't know of any other forum that does that. Anyway, let's focus on asking for stuff that IS readily possible for us to have like avatars, closing our own topics, better code, etc. :wink:

well, I personally think this is the beyond bad idea, as the Internet is confusing enough as it is without people changing names -- but since that's never stopped anyone before ......;-)

on most boards, the administrator can change the post count manually

Simply create a new username and have CheapyD insert your old post count into it so you still get credit for what you already did

Lots of gaming forums allow for name changes. I wouldn't mind the opportunity to change it once. :)

Possible? Probably. Good idea? Not at all.

Things would just get too confusing too quickly...especially if mods like Brolly change their names even infrequently.

actually it's possible in every forum i've been to (except TGN). it just a thought, i really dont want to see another bickering peeps. :?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Possible? Probably. Good idea? Not at all.

Things would just get too confusing too quickly...especially if mods like Brolly change their names even infrequently.[/quote]

Just look for the guy with the high post count :D

Actually, I was wondering the same thing. Because I originally joined on July 11 as bluejns (with I don't know, pretty close to 0 posts :) ), which is my email addy, but I really prefer my current username which I made on September 18. I just hate to lose those 2 precious months! LOL

defender is correct, though the avs and sigs can get out of hand if guidelines aren't set for what size they can be. with as many members as this forum has, I wouldn't suggest avatars unless they are small and unanimated.

[quote name='Scrubking']Isn't that asking a little too much?

I don't know of any other forum that does that. Anyway, let's focus on asking for stuff that IS readily possible for us to have like avatars, closing our own topics, better code, etc. :wink:[/quote]

lol

bread's done
Back