Snagged a Blue Dragon display from gamestop

Brian9824

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (99%)
Asked around and got a nice surprise when I picked up my persona 3 today. Apparently none of the employee's wanted this one and the manager held it for me since he knew i'd be in to pick up my persona 3 today and since i had asked about displays in the past. Sucker is almost 6 feet tall

DSC00561-1.jpg

Nice job. I was gonna go around and ask a few stores in my area if I could have their Blue Dragon and Metroid Prime 3 stands.

The local Gamestops have been pretty nice in the past with letting me have displays/promos. Haven't been in there in quite some time though.

Good grab.

[quote name='Warner1281']I've got a Dragon Quest VIII display that stands proudly in my gameroom thanks to a local CAG who used to work at GS.[/quote]
Best game ever.

I'd consider selling the thing simply due to lack of space but shipping i think would make any type of deal on it simply not worth it

sell it before the juice for blue dragon runs out. displays dont normally sell for alot before of the space and shipping issues. but if youre looking to pimp your room thats cool too.

I love those store displays =D|

I have tons of small ones, but my bigger ones include

Wario World
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

HALO 2
LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS

SUPER MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED

=D

[quote name='Brian9824']I should mention my cat saw this and hissed and swatted at it and got really freaked out.[/quote]

haha, i hate cats though.

Nice. I work at TRU, and when we get a new feature shop they give away the old displays. I have a 6ft Optimus Prime and Bumblebee.

bread's done
Back