Snakes on a thread

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Ha that was funny though, like when he tossed the Red Bull can on the table as evidence.[/QUOTE]Not to mention the case of Red Bull the dufus had in his apartment.

[quote name='jmcc']Other than too much product placement, I liked it. But fuck Nick Cannon!*

*despite it actually being Flex Alexander.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you mean here, do you mean that Nick Cannon is as big of a douche as that guy? :lol:

Great fucking movie. I was laughing 90% of the time, and when I wasn't I was waitin for the snakes to attack. The best way to see this movie is at the theater so hurry up and watch it already!

Who ever says this moive is stupid, retarded etc...you are right, but it was damn funny and lots of funny to watch. For those who don't see it or are too good - sucks to be your lame ass!

Reality's Fringe - I too lost it!

awesome awesome. the movie was great and the audience was great too. lotta stoner nerds. I almost cried when the whole audience said with Samuel L Jackson "I'M TIRED OF THESE MOTHERfuckIN' SNAKES ON MY MOTHERfuckIN' PLANE!!"

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I'm not sure what you mean here, do you mean that Nick Cannon is as big of a douche as that guy? :lol:[/QUOTE]No, I mean my friend and I mistook him for Nick Cannon's phone commercial persona throughout the movie.

[quote name='jmcc']No, I mean my friend and I mistook him for Nick Cannon's phone commercial persona throughout the movie.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I don't watch TV, so I wouldn't know. I do read the internets, though, and I know that Nick Cannon is a douchebag.

I liked the lone Pepsi can, logo towards screen on the drink cart right before the shit hit the fan. Somehow I missed noticing the Mountain Dew cans.

That being said, for the first time since I walked out of the first TMNT movie wanting pizza, I left Talladega Nights and bought some Fig Newtons due to product placement. Well, thats 2 out of 1000+ movies that it worked with.

I fucking loved this movie. Amazing.

I honestly almost died when Samuel L. Jackson shot him at the end. I was like HOLY SHIT!

And I just loved how they go surfing out of nowhere. It reminded me of the grifting episode of the Simpsons where they go surfing at the end for no reason other than to avoid any explanations.

on the ending

The ending was not random. They just did not want to waste people's time by showing that everyone was alright at the end. It had been setup earlier in the movie by things said by both Shawn and Flynn.

True that it was setup through the film, I just thought it seemed to be the perfect ending for this movie, straight to the point.

That's why I loved the ending, they didn't want to waste our time, instead just made them go from 20 near death experiences to surfing like nothing ever happened.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Oh, and there were about 10 people total in the theater.[/QUOTE]

there was about 4 in mine. they had a 10 pm showing the night before and they said there was only 20. They willl probally pull it down to one screen by next week and could see it going to 2nd run by end sept

box office i say around 25 to 30 million this week and crashing next week to under 10

[quote name='TimPV3']I fucking loved this movie. Amazing.

I honestly almost died when Samuel L. Jackson shot him at the end. I was like HOLY SHIT!

And I just loved how they go surfing out of nowhere. It reminded me of the grifting episode of the Simpsons where they go surfing at the end for no reason other than to avoid any explanations.
[/QUOTE]Yes! That is exactly what I was reminded of also!

And another thing
I loved the telegraphing. SamJack's "he's the best agent I've ever worked with" in particular. I was like "well, that's the end of him."

snakeswhocomplain.jpg

I love that one.

Great Movie- I saw it last night.

The politically incorrect pilot had the best lines in the movie:

Stewardess: "Can you fly this plane with one hand?"
Pilot: "Honey, you'd be amazed what one man can do with one hand!"

and this little gem
To Samuel L. Jackson "You better go down there and fix that engine or this plane is going down faster than a Thai Hooker"

THis is the scene I loved:
When that dude put the snake in the microwave...Awesome!

[quote name='TimPV3']I fucking loved this movie. Amazing.

[/QUOTE]

No shit, I was dying of laughter at that point. I was just thinking, did we seriously just go through all that to have that happen. It was a purely brilliant scene.

THAT WAS THE GREATEST MOVIE THEATER EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD!!!

The audience was great! They would errupt in cheering at every awesome part (i.e. the biting of both private parts) I brought in some toy snakes with me. When the timer was counting down I started yelling the countdown, then the whole audience joined in. Then when the box finally blew open the entire audience screamed "SSNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEEEEEESSS!!!". And lots of other funny stuff happened, too many to list.

It was so awesome!

haha I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT

from comingsoon.net

After months of "internet buzz", New Line's horror-thriller Snakes on a Plane, starring Mr. Samuel L. Jackson, opened this weekend, but ended up making far less money than most people expected. Opening in 3,555 theatres, the high concept thriller brought in an estimated $15.3 million over the weekend including Thursday night previews, which contributed a reported $1.4 million to that sum

Saw it and loved it.

While watching the previews before the movie, a whole mess of teenagers started to pile in - maybe like a group of 30 or so, and I was pretty pissed. You know how those damn kids tend to ruin everything - but after the movie was over, I was glad they were there. Everyone cheered at the right parts, and there was a massive applause after Sam's infamous line. Everyone needs to see this with the right audience - it brings the flick to a whole new level.

[quote name='Ricochet']Everyone needs to see this with the right audience - it brings the flick to a whole new level.[/quote]

YES! I can honestly say that I wouldn't have enjoyed the movie if it wasn't for the adience's enthusiasum (sp?) for it.

[quote name='ITDEFX']haha I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT

from comingsoon.net

After months of "internet buzz", New Line's horror-thriller Snakes on a Plane, starring Mr. Samuel L. Jackson, opened this weekend, but ended up making far less money than most people expected. Opening in 3,555 theatres, the high concept thriller brought in an estimated $15.3 million over the weekend including Thursday night previews, which contributed a reported $1.4 million to that sum[/QUOTE]

It was still #1 and likely made millions more than it ever would have had it not gotten the hype it did. So fuck all the haters who say it didn't make much money. Did you really expect anyone other than internet nerds and the unsuspecting public to see this? Plus, it will make a ton of money on DVD with rentals and sales for sure.

I went and saw it again with a friend who hadn't had a chance to see it yet. I was worried that the funny parts wouldn't be funny anymore but its just as funny the second time around. I was having kind of a crummy day and I was tired but once the fun started in the movie my mood completely changed. I think "Enough is enough! I've had it with these mother fuckin' snakes on this mother fuckin' plane. Everybody strap in. I'm openin' some fuckin' windows" is still the line that makes the movie.

This is easily my favorite movie of the summer. Its just a blast to see. Its a fun movie that doesn't take itself too seriously, unlike a lot of stuff that's come out this summer.

yea my friend told me about that last night..... I had the feeling this would happen... fucken teenagers with nothing better to do.

bread's done
Back