Snes 10 Game Deal Kinda Rare

X3R0102

CAGiversary!
I just got a email for 10 games I am not sure is a deal or not some of them are kinda rare here is the list

Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Shanghai Dragon's Eye
Out of This World
Secret of Mana
Clue
Breath of Fire
Super Metroid
Monopoly
Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars

He wants 75$ Pass or buy

If I were you, I wouldn't buy any games that I'm not going to play. If you only want 3 or 4 of them, try to find them separately. If you want most of them then you probably won't be able to get a better price

Agreed with what he says, unless you plan on playing them all (Clue is mighty boring along, I would know, I have it lol) then you may want to just see how much it would cost for the ones you want specifically. Lots of good titles in there though, price seems a bit steep though.

Yea he just wants to sell the lot I don't really want Clue or Monopoly but it was a part of the deal. i thought it was kinda high tho

But what is the chances ill find
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy III
Secret of Mana
Breath of Fire
Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars

by there self at a better price

Disagree with the other guys. Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars alone could cost you $30-40.

YEA AND
FF3 IS ABOUT 25 TO 30
FF2 IS 15 TO 25
Secret of Mana IS 20 TO 25
Breath of Fire IS 10 TO 15

Yeah, this is a good buy if all the save batteries work; if you're feeling cheap offer him 80% of the asking price in person.

I would buy them, especially if they are CIB. Then imo that would be a somewhat rare find for a couple of those games.

[quote name='J Rokk']I would buy them, especially if they are CIB. Then imo that would be a somewhat rare find for a couple of those games.[/QUOTE]

You'd pay more then that just for super mario RPG CIB alone.

As another user said mario rpg market value is around $30

Each final fantasy is $20

Its a good deal for sure. Hell even if the save batteries died that's a good deal. The batteries are easy to replace if you know how to solder.

IMO id ask the guy to leave out those two shovelware games and see if he will drop the price down to $65.

Those shovelware titles are like $1 each so to save $10 of the lot to drop those titles would be worth it.

Mario rpg just sold in a lowball auction on here in the trading section for like $50 CIB. But the box and the manual to the game was so shitty there was no collectors value to it the box was pretty much totaled and not even worth displaying to me.

bread's done
Back