SNES Classic + Emio Joystick $120 (no markup) + $20KC @ Kohls.com

scottman

CAGiversary!
SNES classic bundled with a $40 MSRP joystick is available at kohls.com for $120.  Right now, they are also giving $20 kohls cash with the purchase. KOHLS CASH DEAL IS OVER FOR NOW. Free shipping with no kohls card required.

If you are a yes2you rewards member, you also get triple points right now, which would be almost $10 in rewards, similar to kohls cash.

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-3239621/super-nintendo-classic-edition-entertainment-system-with-bonus-interworks-joystick.jsp

Discounts not applicable, but you can use any kohls cash you already have towards it.

Here is a link to the joystick by itself at frys.  Might also come with a PC adapter if it is the same at kohls.

https://frys.com/product/9419231

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post much obliged! I made Kohl's account just to snag this. Better paying $120 + tax on this and getting a joystick then paying $120 on Amazon to a re-seller. Hoping it ships!

The NES Classic Emio joystick was pretty cool: It used standard, albeit knockoff, Sanwa stick and button parts, rather than cheaper rubber membrane parts you'd see in cheap joysticks of old. You could easily swap in authentic arcade stick parts and have a top-notch stick for you NES classic for under $20.

If this stick is built the same way, $20 in extra parts could potentially make it into a really nice stick for SF2T.

Check your local Best Buy. We have been getting a steady stream of SNES classics in store since January 1st. It's "sold out" online, but we have had SNES consoles in my store (illinois) continually since the New Year. If anyone out there is still legitimately looking for only the SNES, than BB in-store is the place to start.

The joystick is on sale for $33 at frys with today's promo code...

The joystick is on sale for $33 at frys with today's promo code...
and that code would be...?

Edit: you're probably just talking about the one to use with a charge card. there doesnt seem to be any general code for just this $40 product.

I have also seen SNES classics at B.B. and Target in CBus Ohio. I ordered the joystick for instore pick up from WM and it was $31.14.

and that code would be...?

Edit: you're probably just talking about the one to use with a charge card. there doesnt seem to be any general code for just this $40 product.
You need to be signed up for frys emails to get a unique code each day. Takes the advertised discount off this item and everything else advertised for that day.

$20 kohls cash is back!  And triple yes2you rewards this weekend is almost $10 more in certs.

bread's done
Back