SNES Classic @ Gamestop

1303-and-itsgone.jpg

these things are all over by me. why do we need a new thread all the time? plus this is not a deal
Because they're "all over" by you that means they're everywhere? If it wasn't for this topic, I wouldn't have known they were in-stock to order and would have missed out on it. You're not the decider of what is and isn't worth making a topic about.

Anyways, thanks TC! Much prefer using GS credit to get this than picking up the one I saw at my local Walmart.

Got the last one at my Gamestop yesterday. They told me they are expecting 2 more by the weekend and that they would do holds of up to 1 hour if you were to call in and requested a hold.

The resellers are so silly with this thing. Not only are there dozens in stock around me, I've seen them being sold for as low as $64 on Craigslist. Doesn't seem worth it yet they still buy our stock lol

I'll jump on the "but they're all over" train too, sorry.  Around here every time I go by there's at least 8 at Target, around 4 at each Walmart, and a pile I could make a fort out of at Best Buy.

If this thread helped you get one I guess awesome, but feel like probably at this point the SNES should have no more threads unless it starts going on clearance...which with how many I see around me may very well happen.

I'll jump on the "but they're all over" train too, sorry. Around here every time I go by there's at least 8 at Target, around 4 at each Walmart, and a pile I could make a fort out of at Best Buy.

If this thread helped you get one I guess awesome, but feel like probably at this point the SNES should have no more threads unless it starts going on clearance...which with how many I see around me may very well happen.
I concur. At Best Buy the other day, they literally were sitting on the LP desk right in front of the doors, so everyone could see it as you walked in and out. It reeked of desperation.

bread's done
Back