SNES Controller

Solatso

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a Nintendo brand (not third party) SNES Controller. The cheapest one I could find was on eBay for $12.50 shipped, I'll pay it if I HAVE to but I figured I'd check here first to see if anyone knows of a better deal. Thanks in advance for any help.

I have a bi-cubic ton of controllers for SNES, NES, Sega's, Atari's, etc... I used to dabble in a classic game business but with my new job taking more time I don't do that anymore, I do however have a lot of this type of stock left(I tend to buy and sell a little here and there, locally, and to some conventions). How does $8 shipped sound to you. I'd prolly do 2 for $12 shipped for a CAG even if your interested. PM me if you still need a cheap controller or two.

[quote name='Solatso']Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a Nintendo brand (not third party) SNES Controller. The cheapest one I could find was on eBay for $12.50 shipped, I'll pay it if I HAVE to but I figured I'd check here first to see if anyone knows of a better deal. Thanks in advance for any help.

[/quote]

Be careful buying on eBay as there are a lot of fake SNES controllers that people sell as new.

bread's done
Back