SNES games I bought. Need feedback.

tharimrattler

CAGiversary!
I responded to this ad

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/vgm/2556925598.html

And requested to meet with the guy. I thought it was too good to be true and that someone else got it for sure, but I guess I got lucky. The guy responded right away and I was on my way to meet him.

So he offered me these two deals:

1. Final Fantasy 3 and Zelda:LTTP - $25 (I REALLY have been trying to get my hands on FF3 lately)

or

2 Final Fantasy 3, Zelda:LTTP, Street Fighter 2, Turtles IV Turtles in Time - $40

Now I was really excited and I like turtles in time so I went with deal 2, but is it really a good deal since I paid more for less "in demand" games? Deal 1 seemed super sweet as it was but I don't know what these games go for individually.

Just looking for opinions I guess, 1-10 rate my deal please. Thanks.

snesl.jpg

well ff3 is worth up to $50 by itself so you really cant go wrong here and i've seen ALTTP go up to $30. as for street fighter, i would probably put $15 on that and idk about the turtles but i wouldn't think it would go much more that $10.

Yes you got a great, Zelda,FF3, and TMNT TUrtles in time are all worth quite a bit and can easily be sold for over 30 if bundled together. Zelda will sell for around 20, FF 3 for about 30-40, and I think turtles would sell for 30-40 still.

I paid $60 for Turtles In Time when it came out and I would pay that much again today if I had to. It may be short, but that's a great game that you can play over and over. Totally worth the price you paid. Oh, and yeah, the other games are nice to have too.

I just bought Turtles in Time for $20. Zelda is like $10, FF3 $30, and Street Fighter is common so probably only a couple of dollars there. For $40, I'd think you could make money reselling them all on ebay.

So what's a good price to ask for these games individually on craigslist?

Zelda:LTTP
Street Fighter 2
Turtles IV Turtles in Time

10. Average to $10 a game and those are great games (minus SF... it was ok for the time) Still. TMNT 4 is one of my all time favorite games.

bread's done
Back