SNES Games on the Internet?

Trikip

CAGiversary!
Lately my local thrift stores have been very dry and I was looking for a good place to buy SNES games on the internet other than eBay and Shop Goodwill. Believe it or not, I'm having trouble finding common games like Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario World. All I can seem to find is sports games at thrift stores so I'm looking for a good site. Thanks.

I can hardly find any deals on Amazon. The most common ones are expensive just because of demand.

And emulators don't give you the same experience.

Eh, if you have a Wii you could do what I did. I had a bunch of classic snes carts but figured this was more practical. I bought one of the controllers released by club nintendo as a classic controller and just bought some of the snes classics through the wii shop channel.

With cashback you can get the controller for about $40 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wii-SUPER-FAMIC...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Andddd the cheaper alternative:

http://www.retrousb.com/index.php?productID=122

Last edited by a moderator:
You should try asking around in the Trading Forum...though I can identify, I barely find anything good (At most I've found is F-Zero and Pocky and Rocky. I can't stand F-Zero but it was cheap)

[quote name='Trikip']No thanks. Virtual Console is good and all, but nothing beats the real thing. ;)[/quote]

Until your battery dies... :cry:

I posted this on another forum, but it applies here.

[quote name='Access_Denied'] Yeah, with an emulator, you don't get the fun of having to blow out every cartridge you get. And who wouldn't miss the good old days of losing your save games because the internal battery died? And if you didn't find it fun to find an outlet for the big ass power brick, you're freaking nuts. :roll:[/quote]

[quote name='Access_Denied']I posted this on another forum, but it applies here.

[/quote]
Yea but the idea that I can carry the ENTIRE NES library in my pocket with my PSP is amazing... But that wouldn't be legal, but that doesn't stop some people...
Or the legal alternative would be to have 3 huge closets filled with dirty cartridges, and you would spend around an hour to find that one specific game, and then have to deal with the battery being dead and etc...

[quote name='hec204']Yea but the idea that I can carry the ENTIRE NES library in my pocket with my PSP is amazing... But that wouldn't be legal, but that doesn't stop some people...
Or the legal alternative would be to have 3 huge closets filled with dirty cartridges, and you would spend around an hour to find that one specific game, and then have to deal with the battery being dead and etc...[/quote]
This is stupid.
Around an hour? It's called alphabetical order. And why do you want every single game? That's just pointless. I also haven't had a single battery being dead, and I haven't had any "and etc..." either.

bread's done
Back