snes games

cheapgamer11

CAGiversary!
i am tired of playing mario all day and i was wondering what some quality super nintendo games are that i could pick up for a bundle. i want to get turtles in time and zelda, but i dont have enough money right now, so i am looking for a bargain on a good game, any suggestions?

thanks,

hM

is street fighter 2 turbo that much better than the regular that i should buy it? the first one is pretty tight, but i have heard that the other one is better. i bought the first one for only $5, but i am not sure how much turbo is. is it worth getting it?

thanks,

hM

Depends. Personally I thought that Super SF2 was better, with 4 more characters, more moves and play modes, and plenty of speed options.

alright, i am going to go search for some of these games at my game crazy and try and get a few bargains.

thanks,

hM

Punqsux your poisoning him with some of that crap. ;)

Shaq fu? The Jungle Book? Super Off-Road The Baja? Uniracers?

You may not have much cash right now, but at least make good use of what you have.

Here is an idea if you don't have much money. Buy 1 game. Play it until your done or sick of it. In the mean time save up a few more bucks for your next one. Also, check Friday and Saturday Classifieds in your local rag for Garage/Yard Sales and check the Pawn Shops for super cheap games. From my experience eBay is sometimes cheaper then eb or gamestop depending on the condition you want the game in (complete vs cart alone).

Some decent games include:

Zelda
Turtles
Final Fight
Street Fighter II (The first version with 8 players I thought was the best)
Super Metroid
Pilotwings
Earthbound (expensive, save up!)
Mario RPG
Bomberman (if you have some friends and the 4-player doo dad)
Donkey Kong Country
Illusion of Gaia (if you like long RPGs)
Secret of Mana
Chrono Trigger
Super Punch Out!
Star Fox
Battletoads
Mario Kart

Get SF2 Turbo. SF2 is a classic, naturally, Turbo is a faster (gotta love 10 star speed... BOOYEAH) port with nicer graphics. AVOID Super SF2, which was a slower, if silghtly nicer looking port, but to me the speed and corresponding tightness of the controls is the most important. Turbo all the way.

[quote name='b3b0p']Punqsux your poisoning him with some of that crap. ;)

[/quote]

ok now ive never played baja, so im sorry about that one. shaq-fu was ajoke. have you ever played the jungle book? its sweet, im guessing you havent and are just saying that because its "kiddie" ^^ and uniracers rocks, its like a 2d sonic racing game, i dont see the the problem with these suggestions

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='b3b0p']Punqsux your poisoning him with some of that crap. ;)

[/quote]

ok now ive never played baja, so im sorry about that one. shaq-fu was ajoke. have you ever played the jungle book? its sweet, im guessing you havent and are just saying that because its "kiddie" ^^ and uniracers rocks, its like a 2d sonic racing game, i dont see the the problem with these suggestions[/quote]

Uniracers is pretty nice. I just ordered some stuff off eb like 10 minutes ago. If I had known they had uniracers I would have definatly gotten it.

alright, again i will be searching for this stuff, i never thought about the garage sale shit, that will help a lot

thanks,

hM

bread's done
Back