SNES, N64, NES, PSX Stuff for Trade

San Fransico Rush 1 ** (Rush Extreme Racing)

If you get this as cart only, I have the box and instructions if you need them

Sure,
If you are willing to buy, make an offer. I like trading better though. I used to do it for a card game. I just got started into trading VG. I have done about 5 trades so far.

[quote name='CaptainPiracy']Sure,
If you are willing to buy, make an offer. I like trading better though. I used to do it for a card game. I just got started into trading VG. I have done about 5 trades so far.[/quote]

how much for this two

1x Megaman 5 (NES)
1x Megaman 6 (NES)

I said Make me an offer, not Tell me to make you an offer. Post what you want to pay for em. I'll let you know if it's enough.
Thanks,
John

here is the Gameboy Stuff
Tetris Attack
Baseball
R.C. Pro Am
Motorcycle Maniacs
Paperboy
Wacky Races
George Foremans KO Boxing
F-1 Race
Donkey Kong
NBA All star Challange
Volleyball
Tiny Toons Wacky Spors
Gameboy Camera (Blue)
Gameboy Mega Memory Card (SAVE GAMES SRAM) you can save your entire pokemon game, then start over and get new ones. I used it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. It is a life saver in that respect. You can give up some ofyou best pokemon, and never really lose them. Works with any GB or GB Color game, I have not tried it with a GBA game. It hold several games saves at once, SEVERAL... Sorry about the explaination, but people always ask me what it does.
2x Original Gameboy Units
1x Gameboy Pocket

Sorry everyone, I will post back to everyone, Life just got a little crazy. I am really busy for this week. please continue to post and make offers. I'll respond when I can.

Thanks,
John

[quote name='CaptainPiracy']I said Make me an offer, not Tell me to make you an offer. Post what you want to pay for em. I'll let you know if it's enough.
Thanks,
John[/quote]

Megaman 5 (NES)
Megaman 6 (NES) will u take 20shipped for both

bread's done
Back