SNES Nintendo New 3DS XL - Amazon Exclusive - Comes w/ Mario Kart

EvilChamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
Didn't see this here. 

$200 for this sweet looking console. I know most people like the Famicom version, but I grew up with this and totally dig it. Would have been cooler if it wasn't an XL. 

Any who. Here is link to pre order. Allegedly Amazon Exclusive. Comes with DLC code for Mario Kart. It went up at about 2am ET today. 

81x9gep0D8L._AC_.jpg

715cWotlJJL._AC_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, the design isn't that great, then again it is the SNES so I guess its accurate, I was kind of waiting for this model but it doesn't look that great. If I didn't buy a black New 3DS from Amazon Warehouse a few weeks ago for $112 I would have bought this but the price is just too high for just a different color especially since Ultra Sun and Moon are the last pokemon games for the console. I am actually kind of in love with the black color, much better than expected especially since I got it on a whim cause it was a good price, its more of a gun metal which is one of my favorite colors.

So is this Nintendos big DS offering this year? I was hoping for another of those 100 dollar deals I missed last year. Even the new 2ds would be fine I hate that 3d gimmick.

So is this Nintendos big DS offering this year? I was hoping for another of those 100 dollar deals I missed last year. Even the new 2ds would be fine I hate that 3d gimmick.
It's early yet, but that $100 N3DS model didn't perform well for NoA once it was first offered, and I'm sure forced bundles, and a year delayed played no part in that. LOL So they offered the deal to probably clear out old stock. Those units also had a rather high defect rate, so you may have been better off not getting one. But $100 was a sweet deal, for those who could actually find one.

The N2DS XL is brand new, so I doubt you'll see any "N" specific deals like that this year. Especially with everything selling so well across the board. Retailers might offer their own good deals, but doubtful it will be anything great. And if it is, expect to not be able to get in on it, unless you happen to be there for the few seconds it can be had.

bread's done
Back