SNES RF Switch

FecesBreath

CAGiversary!
Anyone have an SNES RF Switch? My sister stole it from to use with our NES since she's taking summer college classes and now I can't get my Donkey Kong Country fix.

Anywhere NOT named ebay where I can find some on the cheap?

I bought Mario Party 5 on there from someone and it stopped working like a few days later, so it's just not my thing. Didn't know if an brick n mortar stores carry them, so that's more what I was asking.

Yeah I was pretty sure about a NES, but I wasn't sure so I didn't say so, but aren't Genesis video cables like a S-Video like connector, compared to the longer skinnier PSX style connector that the SNES has?

The NES/SNES/SMS/Genesis all can use the same RF Adapter. As far as AV cables, the NES can use standard RCA cables, SNES/N64/GC use the same AV cables, SMS/Genesis/Saturn use the same AV cables, and the PS1/Ps2/PS3 use the same AV cables. That should cover most systems.

[quote name='twen']Add the Dreamcast to the Sega list. :)[/quote]
Dreamcast uses a different AV cable than the other Sega systems.

Amazon should sell 'em. they had plenty of AV cables for the SNES (which I bought because my RF cable didn't like my 720P LCD TV). I think they were all $0.01, but it was about $6-8 Shipping

[quote name='djbooba']Dreamcast uses a different AV cable than the other Sega systems.[/QUOTE]

Um, I used my Saturn AV cable for my Dreamcast. I have a model 2.

[quote name='twen']Um, I used my Saturn AV cable for my Dreamcast. I have a model 2.[/QUOTE]
You sure? Sega must've changed their outputs then between Saturn models 1 and 2, because my Saturn model 1 has a tubular connector, and the Dreamcast has a blade connector.

[quote name='djbooba']The NES/SNES/SMS/Genesis all can use the same RF Adapter. As far as AV cables, the NES can use standard RCA cables, SNES/N64/GC use the same AV cables, SMS/Genesis/Saturn use the same AV cables, and the PS1/Ps2/PS3 use the same AV cables. That should cover most systems.[/quote]

Yeah I'm a dumbass. The only reason I clamored for an RF adaptor is because that is what I use to use as a little kid because all we had were TVs with rabbit ears on them. Now that my TV has AV inputs, I'll just use the AV cables from either my SNES or NES. Now I just gotta find them!

Thanks for the help guys.

[quote name='FecesBreath']Anyone have an SNES RF Switch? My sister stole it from to use with our NES since she's taking summer college classes and now I can't get my Donkey Kong Country fix.

Anywhere NOT named ebay where I can find some on the cheap?[/quote]

you can use gamecube or n64 av cables

bread's done
Back