snip

Status
Not open for further replies.
added a bunch of sealed games and changed the shipping a bit, sorry amerifriends!

and no, sorry, just looking for the N64 ones on XBLA at this time.

Yo! Gonna have to pass on Fallout 3: GOTY.. even though I lost the one in the lowball sale. I'm looking for less than $40 shipped. Thanks for the PM though.

Bump!

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']hey there, if i understand correctly you are looking for case manual and inserts to games. cml i have quite a few good ones! thanks![/QUOTE]

Thank is correct and I will check it out!

No problem mis0, thanks and good luck!

Halo Wars, GTA IV are gone now!

Added Mass Effect 2 (Sealed) with the EB preorder code.

I may sell/trade this if I cannot get a credit for it since I have purchased the game on Dell.ca for cheaper.

[quote name='S1LENT K1ILLA']Would you sell the preorder code if so send me a pm with a price. Gamestop screwed me on one[/QUOTE]

Only if EB takes it back and doesn't ask for it back, then I will be selling it alone.

Check my list for Mass Effect 2. I doubt you'll see anything though so if you don't, just consider this a free bump. No need to respond.

bump!

I just went to WalMart to get my passport photo and was looking threw the discount bin of games because my friend had seen Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for $20.

I found it and also got Naruto Rise of the Ninja for .98 cents! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back