snip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the auction 99 cents?

If so, I think that would be a 99 cent auction.

I could have saved $2 and just chose not to ship it if it ended to low, but I'd rather be truthful and let people know I have a minimum price. :)

ops, I just realized I'm missing one of my pictures that shows 6 games, I assure everyone that the information is correct and if you go to the console picture you can see all 21 games, I just forgot a separate picture of 6 games.

ops, I just realized I'm missing one of my pictures that shows 6 games, I assure everyone that the information is correct and if you go to the console picture you can see all 21 games, I just forgot a separate picture of 6 games.

7 hours left and still only at $100 for a perfectly working Xbox 360 with 20gb HDD, 21 games and 2 controllers!

I wish these deals were around when I BOUGHT this.

7 hours is a lot of time on ebay, that being said your reserve also isn't met. what price range are you looking for?

[quote name='jab1235']7 hours is a lot of time on ebay, that being said your reserve also isn't met. what price range are you looking for?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's up to like $150 now, the reserve was $199 so not much higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back