Sniper: Ghost Warrior

It just came out today. Amazon might have some reviews by next week. Other than that, one person reviewed it on Goozex, you can PM them to ask more about it.

Personally, I've never heard of either the game nor the company that released it: City Interactive. Their other hits include:

Jewels of the Tropical Lost Island (DS)
Chronicles of Mystery: Curse of the Ancient Temple (DS)
Art of Murder: FBI Top Secret (DS)
I Love Beauty: Hollywood Makeover (DS)
and my favorite: Wolfschanze 2!

After seeing those titles, I'm 100% surprised the name of this game didn't turn out to be Sniper: Secret Hitman of Isla Trueno. Gives it a nifty acronym to boot.

A couple of people on Gamefaqs stated it was under 4 hours even on the harder difficulties.
If the multiplayer isn't good then It's more of a quick rental for achievements if your into that sort of thing (well I did buy Eragon long ago for $10 and that was a easy 1000 lol).

[quote name='Kerig']
After seeing those titles, I'm 100% surprised the name of this game didn't turn out to be Sniper: Secret Hitman of Isla Trueno. Gives it a nifty acronym to boot.[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there.....

haha

On topic, I have the PC demo but am yet to try it. It seems however like I will just wait until this is $10 by the beginning of the holiday season.

bread's done
Back