SNK Arcade Classics V.1 (PSP) $19.99

Has anyone played both this and the PS2 version of the game? I got the PS2 version specifically for Neo Turf Masters and input lag caused by emulation renders the game near unplayable. So disappointing. Is the PSP version any better?

(Playing on a PS2 connected to CRT, so it shouldn't be a problem with how I have it set up.)

[quote name='Masterkyo']It's not YMMV. The Price Tag (Divider) PSP SNK Arcade Classics $19.99 and it rang up $19.99. Independence, MO.[/quote]

Just because it has a divider doesn't mean it's a BB corporate drop, as evidenced by the couple of people that have checked. How about a compromise?

....add " (YMMV?) " to the title....this way it at least begs the question?

It shouldn't be ymmv. I work at Best Buy and it was one of the price drops yesterday handed down by corporate. The stores probably did not get a chance to change the tags yet. It should ring up for $19.99 though.

[quote name='BrandonJ33']Has anyone played both this and the PS2 version of the game? I got the PS2 version specifically for Neo Turf Masters and input lag caused by emulation renders the game near unplayable. So disappointing. Is the PSP version any better?

(Playing on a PS2 connected to CRT, so it shouldn't be a problem with how I have it set up.)[/QUOTE]

The various emulation issues the PS2 has seem not to affect the PSP version, unless you try to play wireless multiplayer. Turf Masters works great (though it's not as good a game as Hot Shots Open Tee). The only trouble I had was pulling off the moves in the fighting games with their crappy d-pad (I have an original model PSP), but this problem is also and issue with other fighting games (SFA3Max, DS Chaos Tower), and might not be a problem with the Slim model.

Go back today picked 2nd copy for a friend with $5 off $19.99 (Circuit City coupon) for $14.99. Also the customer service let me do price adjustment the copy i paid $21.XX yesterday too. :)

bread's done
Back