SNK MADNESS at Amazon, 14.99 each, plus other PS2 Games

ZForce

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Updating Original Post for this year's crop of SNK games

KOF Orochi Saga (95-97) now up for preorder on Amazon

PS2 ($14.99, slated for Oct 14th)
http://www.amazon.com/King-Fighters...1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1220199832&sr=1-31

PSP ($19.99, slated for Oct 14th)
http://www.amazon.com/King-Fighters...2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1220199832&sr=1-32

Wii ($29.99, Slated for Oct 28th, gee, it comes out two weeks later and at twice the price, GREAT!)
http://www.amazon.com/King-Fighters...0?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1220199832&sr=1-30

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='G-Nitro']Just heads up, I bought Heavenly Guardian, and the game is pretty bad. lol[/QUOTE]

Can you explain, please.

I ordered it from Amazon, and I'll cancel my order if it really THAT bad.

[quote name='Josef']This is just a reminder that SNK Arcade Classics Vol 1 (PS2) should be shipping this week. Also, DO NOT buy the game from Gamestop as they are charging $19.99 for it (always looking for a way to get extra money out of unsuspecting customers).[/QUOTE]

Lets be fair though. If I order just the game from Amazon, even with the cheapest shipping, its almost 19.99 anyway. Thats if I dont get something to bump it into free shipping, but considering my experience with Amazon's free shipping service in my area, I doubt I will again.

[quote name='Amazon page'] $25.79 + $3.95 shipping
In Stock. Ships from and sold by Hubbagames
[/quote]

Sorry, not from Amazon

[quote name='ZForce']Bump and updated original post, KOF Orochi Saga now up for preorder at Amazon, links included in OP[/QUOTE]

The KOF Orochi saga might be something worth looking at. I was reading an article in Hardcore Gaming 101, and the writer mentioned that the Japanese version of the collection had arcade-perfect ports of KOF95-97. The American version also adds KOF94 and 98 to the mix. Then again, they might change something in localization that may lower the quality of the ports.

shuma gorath's pupil;4802707 said:
Yep! Box art has already been shown too. Wii and PS2

Indeed, but good luck finding a solid release date for either...at least that I could find.

Worst part is, you know damn well they are complete, and just sitting, waiting for SNK to either release them at the Holiday rush time, or post-holiday rush in early 09. I want to play SamSho2 so damned bad...it's been far too long.

I'm bumping this for the possible release of the Orochi Saga this week for the PS2 and PSP. Some things have changed since the OP was last edited:
1) The box art (Or at least the ones posted on retailers now) is now different.
2) The PSP version now costs the same as the Wii version, $29.99. However, the Wii version is still speculated to release a few weeks after the PS2 and PSP versions.
3) The PS2 version is $14.99 at Amazon and a few other stores, but it's $19.99 at GameStop. I imagine that after a few weeks, much like the other SNK collections, it should start to appear on other retailers' bargain shelves for $14.99 or less within a few weeks.

bread's done
Back