SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters Clash for DS $9.99 @ Amazon

I sent mine off around 12/17, and today in the mailbox my replacement cartridge was finally there. Not very well packaged (it was just the game card in an envelope), but it did come with a pack of KOF 00/01 cards and a letter, so I'd guess these are finally on their way to everyone...

[quote name='putney']I sent mine off around 12/17, and today in the mailbox my replacement cartridge was finally there. Not very well packaged (it was just the game card in an envelope), but it did come with a pack of KOF 00/01 cards and a letter, so I'd guess these are finally on their way to everyone...[/QUOTE]

Yup same with me! Very cool!

Got mine. They must have run dry on the replacement carts and just got around to stockpiling enough to finish the final batch of orders.

Aye, finally got mine yesterday as well.

Sent it in the 25th and emailed them a bunch of times (never even got one reply either).

Atleast it looks like everyone got their game. Poor customer service though for sure.

I sent mine in on January 9, and received the replacement cartridge (along with the apology letter and a pack of KoF cards) yesterday. That was faster than I expected, given the posts by other CAGers in this thread...

Yep, same story, got mine in the mail yesterday:

a9edd6ca44d0.jpg

[quote name='sdp']I just got my copy from sears, should I send it in?[/QUOTE]

Nope, they stopped the program a few weeks ago. Sorry dude.

[quote name='placebo1']Still haven't recieved mine, but did receive email communication regarding the replacement comming being on the way.[/QUOTE]

Still havent gotten mine either.

What did you do to be able to get an email from them? I've gotten nothing.

[quote name='evophile']Still havent gotten mine either.

What did you do to be able to get an email from them? I've gotten nothing.[/QUOTE]

They finally responded to me...

After I emailed everyone on their website like half a dozen times. :/

Too bad this game is horribly horrible.

I will go play the original to make me feel better. :(

bread's done
Back