Snorlax OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eviltude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
All that waking up made me tired. I think I'll nap.

Snorlax%20-%20Pic%202.jpg
johnc46.gif

first?

I was just about to post my own, but made one final check to see if anyone beat me to the punch. :fridge:

[quote name='CocheseUGA']No.[/QUOTE]
Heh. Forgot you wanted to make one, but you can't hate on Snorlax. All the fucker does is sleep.

Well be faster next time instead of fighting over who's last :lol:.

[quote name='wubb']I say if the old OTT is 8 posts over 500 you missed your chance at calling dibs.[/QUOTE]

Were trying to make it to 510...:(

[quote name='tiredfornow']Doesn't Snorlax just fall from the sky and cover the whole damned screen in Smash and fuck everyone up?[/QUOTE]
He actually got smaller between the N64 version and the GameCube one. Either that, or the levels got bigger.

[quote name='wubb']first?

I was just about to post my own, but made one final check to see if anyone beat me to the punch. :fridge:[/QUOTE]

you got beat by a fatass that sleeps all day

[quote name='tiredfornow']the n64 version was soooooo slow.[/QUOTE]
Because it was N64. It had some great games on it, but it wasn't the best console.

[quote name='mofo1115']you got beat by a fatass that sleeps all day[/QUOTE]
I just want to clear the air here. I am in no way, shape or form a fatass. I'm just super lazy.

I'm not a big fan of fatties.

[quote name='Eviltude']Because it was N64. It had some great games on it, but it wasn't the best console.[/quote]
Hello captain obvious.

I wonder since I posted a booty picture.. if I'll be banned. :cry:
[quote name='Eviltude']I just want to clear the air here. I am in no way, shape or form a fatass. I'm just super lazy.

I'm not a big fan of fatties.[/quote]

I think he was talking about Snorlax, genius. :p

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']So wubb...which Picross was it that had the furry in it? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

#24. I think I mistakenly said 19 before. Sorry! Pretty sure 24 is right.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']So wubb...which Picross was it that had the furry in it? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Hmm. So you change your user title, and ask about furries. Anything you need to tell us?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I wonder what Chad Warden would say about Picross.[/quote]
CHAD WARDEN BE BALLINN!!!

It would probably go something like

Come on now, who wants to play that sheeeet. I'm talkin bout that ps triple.

Picross is for gay niggaz, aight? I ain't trying to click on no squares to find out some gay little picture, I needa shoot some niggaz!

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']This is by far the best OTT in a loooooooooonngg time. Snorlax for the fucking win.[/quote]
I was about to say the same thing. And the fact that he has an animated gif of Snorlax is extra win.

[quote name='dcfox']I was about to say the same thing. And the fact that he has an animated gif of Snorlax is extra win.[/QUOTE]
Thank you. Thank you all. I'll take a :bow:.

There are thunderstorms all around me, but it's not raining here. All I can hear is continuous thunder :lol:.

[quote name='Mike23']Hmm. So you change your user title, and ask about furries. Anything you need to tell us?[/QUOTE]
Nope. Nothing at all. I've said it before, but when it comes to sex, I'll stick to my own species. :)

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Nope. Nothing at all. I've said it before, but when it comes to sex, I'll stick to my own species. :)[/QUOTE]
Walruses?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Whoa, apparently TFN is a hand drawn version of Chris (Sublaminal).[/quote]

Whatchoo talkin' bout gingerboy?

[quote name='Eviltude']Walruses?[/QUOTE]
Homo sapiens. Nothing with flippers.

Why is it that you guys never accuse, say, Sneaky or Pancake Rabbit of being a furry?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Whatchoo talkin' bout gingerboy?[/QUOTE]
He reserves all rights to take his avatar back, you know? It was in the fine print.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Homo sapiens. Nothing with flippers.

Why is it that you guys never accuse, say, Sneaky or Pancake Rabbit of being a furry?[/QUOTE]
We don't fuck with Sneaky because he's punk rawk, and you don't fuck with punk rawk, no matter what the species. As for Rabbit, he has a pancake on his head, so he's not really in a position to make any decisions for himself :lol:.

To the post office!

[quote name='Eviltude']We don't fuck with Sneaky because he's punk rawk, and you don't fuck with punk rawk, no matter what the species. As for Rabbit, he has a pancake on his head, so he's not really in a position to make any decisions for himself :lol:.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, the pancake is a mind control helmet. It tells the rabbit to do things. Like not eat it.

[quote name='zewone']Hellooooooooooooo everybody, recording live from somewhere.[/QUOTE]

You crimpin on my locations style, BITCH!?

*slams head on motherfucking desk*

We're about to be at a last straw/large grains of salt on the glass situation here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back