So, Arikado is sitting on his computer at 4 AM...

Arikado

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
...browsing CAG and other random things. At around 4:15 AM, Arikado decides to go to bed. The moment his computer shuts down, he hears what sounds like a gunshot coming from next door. Arikado walks to the back door to let the dog out, but hears yet another gunshot followed by screaming. By this time, Arikado's parents, as well as his brother (Olrox Prime), are awake and are also staring out the back door. Suddenly, Arikado spots someone running across the backyard, trying to hop fences to get away. Another shot is heard. By this time, Arikado has called the cops and is telling them everything that's going on.

-----

The cops arrived on the scene pretty quick. The guy the lives next door actually knocked on the door around six in the morning, I guess to apologize, but we decided not to answer. He caught my dad right before he was about to leave for work. Supposively, the guy's daughter's boyfriend has been abusing her lately. The couple got into a fight in the front yard, so the guy/father came out and fired shots into the air. He might be going to jail.

All of this happened last night. As of now, it's 2:54 AM, and no shots or screaming have been heard.

[quote name='Murcielago77']firing gun shots in the air at 4am is never a good idea[/QUOTE]

But drinking beer is. Samuel Adams: always a good decision.

That guy won't go to jail. You live in Texas. Everyone gets the free "random gun shot fire at the kid who is fucking your daughter" pass.

Violent Lee: have you tried the Sam Adam's Summer Ale? I had some when I was up in Rhode Island and that shit was good.

[quote name='Girion47']Violent Lee: have you tried the Sam Adam's Summer Ale? I had some when I was up in Rhode Island and that shit was good.[/QUOTE]

I don't drink at all, man. To me, nothing beats crisp, clear water. I was just kind of making light of a misguided slogan on their part. Sorry 'bout that.

Times when Sam Adams isn't a good decision:

- When you're in a bar full of grotesque, ugly chicks -- some possibly men.
- When you have to drive the school bus in 20 minutes.
- When you really need to piss to the point that you're doing "the pee-pee dance."
- When you just brushed your teeth.

By the way, Girion, every time I see your sig, I think it's Blanka from Street Fighter II. Messes with my fragile mind.

When hearing gunshots the last thing you want to do is look out the windows, gotta stay as low as possible. Halfway through the post I thought one of you guys may have been tagged by a stray bullet.

[quote name='zewone']That guy won't go to jail. You live in Texas. Everyone gets the free "random gun shot fire at the kid who is fucking your daughter" pass.[/QUOTE]That's only on Mondays.

Kado, you know what this means right?

You've got to fuck your neighbor's daughter. She's rebounding from a bad relationship, now's the time.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Kado, you know what this means right?

You've got to fuck your neighbor's daughter. She's rebounding from a bad relationship, now's the time.[/QUOTE]
Too bad Kado, is too much of a pussy!

And when you say neighbor, you mean like 1 to 2 miles away right? I mean you live on the farm so neighbor is a relative term to mean, the "closest motherfuckers to me" not "a person who lives within 30 yards away."

[quote name='zewone']Too bad Kado, is too much of a pussy![/QUOTE]

But I'm not...I ran out the naked screaming "This ain't a game! It's real fucking life!" Ask Kado

Bit of a random thought; while back, bout 5/6 years ago I lived in a crappy part of town, in a crappy upstairs part of a two-part house (can't remeber what the hell they're called). Anywho one fateful night, about 4am I awake to the a really loud popping noise, reminded me of shitty fireworks. It wasn't, it was the first (and only) time I've ever heard a real gunshot. My dad calls the police and yeah about an hour later they show up (like I said, the crappy part of town). It seemed that our downstairs neihbor was mugged, apparently he struggled and then got shot. He died shortly before the ambuliance could get the hospital. Needless to say we packed up and got the fuck out of that part of town.

Hmm, I got a couple of gunshot stories.

1) My uncle (young only 5 years older than me) got into it with someone at a park. The guy pulls a gun on my uncle but doesn't shoot him. For some reason he put the gun down. So my uncle picks it up and shoots the guy in the face. Needless to say the guy dies, my uncle eludes the police for awhile, he eventually turnes himself in, and now he's in jail (I think he got 15 years)

2) Every New Year's Eve and 4th of July dumbasses shoot off a few rounds through out the night. So I try to go to a party indoors just in case some idiot stops aiming for the sky.

And yes it's true Soulja lives in the hood but it's not "OMG I'M AFRAID TO WALK THE STREETS BAD".You just have to know where the bad spots are and who/where the guys are who like to pull guns at the drop of a hat.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']Hmm, I got a couple of gunshot stories.

1) My uncle (young only 5 years older than me) got into it with someone at a park. The guy pulls a gun on my uncle but doesn't shoot him. For some reason he put the gun down. So my uncle picks it up and shoots the guy in the face. Needless to say the guy dies, my uncle eludes the police for awhile, he eventually turnes himself in, and now he's in jail (I think he got 15 years)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']Hmm, I got a couple of gunshot stories.

1) My uncle (young only 5 years older than me) got into it with someone at a park. The guy pulls a gun on my uncle but doesn't shoot him. For some reason he put the gun down. So my uncle picks it up and shoots the guy in the face. Needless to say the guy dies, my uncle eludes the police for awhile, he eventually turnes himself in, and now he's in jail (I think he got 15 years)[/QUOTE]

what...the...fuck

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']I thought everyone knew atleast one murderer. :p[/QUOTE]

Are you being serious right now?

Yea I was kidding about the everyone knowing a murderer thing but the story is true. I can't believe that this is being taken so seriously. You guys act like people don't get shot. :roll:

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']heh, Is it really that bad? I thought everyone knew atleast one murderer. :p[/QUOTE]

Charles Manson is my uncle. Uncle Charlie, if you will.

bread's done
Back