So Awesome!!!! AOL'S NEW FREE TV SHOW SERVICE

Vampire Hunter D

CAGiversary!
http://television.aol.com/in2tvAOL's free tv show service just launched today.Check it out. You get shit like ADVENTURES OF BRISCO COUNTY fuckING JR. FREDDYS NIGHTMARES, KUNG-FU, and a bunch more. Every months new stuff will appear. THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! FREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Im going to watch Freddys Nightmares right now. They have about ten episodes of it up currently.

Wow. That is cool. But I hope they get some more shows up there. Brisco's the only thing interesting to me. And either I watched a hell of a lot more Brisco than I thought I did back in the day, or they ripped that theme song from somewhere else, it's way too familiar.

This kicks ass! Man I wish I still had my own office. I hope they add many more shows.. There are already a few I'm interested in casually watchin!

Oh hell ya, F Troop! Perfect Strangers! Brisco! This kicks ass

edit: you should include what this is in the topic title to draw more people in

I hope in the next few months they have Tales From the Darkside or Monsters avalible. I mean hell they have Freddys Nightmare's so chances are already kinda good.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Oh hell ya, F Troop! Perfect Strangers! Brisco! This kicks ass

edit: you should include what this is in the topic title to draw more people in[/quote]

What?! Perfect Strangers is there?! SIGN ME UP!!! Time to do the dance of joy..

I found out where the files are saved on the hard drive when you do the Hi-Q thing, in \Documents and Settings\GameSpot DLX Secure Delivery\tmpcache for me, where they are saved as Windows Media files. However, if you try to play them, it says they require a license, so basically they can't be played outside of the AOL player. Now if only someone could find a way to get around this, I'd love to make a Freakazoid DVD for myself (since an official one will most likely never ever ever see the light of day).

Man, are there even any good cartoons for kids these days? It seems like all the good shit was 10 years ago (Freakazoid, Animaniacs, Batman: The Animated Series, X-Men, etc.)

[quote name='Stice']OH MY GOD! Freakazoid. Hanging with Mr. Cooper. Perfect Strangers. It's enough to make me want to start a blog.[/QUOTE]

OMG, Hanging with Mr. Cooper?! I HAVE to check this out!

EDIT: I'm having trouble running them, even on IE. The commercial beforehand ran just fine though. :rolleyes:

i really hope that over time they will make the quality and size of the screen better, plus not have it the clip format. Its kinda annoying that 5 second delay between clips.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']i really hope that over time they will make the quality and size of the screen better, plus not have it the clip format. Its kinda annoying that 5 second delay between clips.[/quote]but it's free...

Man how can anyone complain about this! For real it's free, and you know what it beats waiting for netflix or going to blockbuster and hoping to find what your looking for.

Anyways great find OP and you have my thanks (goes back to watching Babylon 5)

r1s3n

Pretty cool Stuff !
I got the Hi- Q thing and it works great that is also free and the videos come out on high Quality , it just takes a little while longer to download !

Im all for seeing that annoying Take 5 commercial every 5 minutes so that it can stay free its just that dont you think they could make the format alittle better and not have it in clips and make the quality better?

D, try the Hi-Q. It takes a little while to download eps, but they are much bigger, higher quality, no commercials and no clips, just a full episode. Works for me!

Whoa, fuckin' sweet!

Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
Beetlejuice
Freakazoid
Freddy's Nightmares
Head of the Class
Histeria
Kung Fu
La Femme Nikita
Lois and Clark
New Adventures of Batman
Pinky and the Brain

Thanks OP!

Waiting for some Mr Belvedere!

Some Step by Step maybe? Out of this World? Small Wonder.

I like the hi-brow stuff.

Freakazoid is soooooo damn funny. Really.

"Did you just say Candlejack?" -Candlejack
"No, no, I said 'applejacks, applejacks!." -Freakazoid

Edit: Nevermind, I can't watch it with FF or IE even though I'm way over the minimum system reqs. :(

bread's done
Back