So, Azul/Soulja goes into his pocket to get...

Azul_KoolAid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
...his wallet to get his pass so he can go to the block party. The pass was behind his driver's license and in front of his debt card. At least that's where it was the night before.

But something is different now.

Where the pass should of been now rest a subway stamp card. I have called The Wolf, Jules, and Marsellus. We are determend to get the pass back. Here is a pic of the pass. It's not mine but is very similair to it.

e79264la3g8.jpg

PS

Marsellus just called me back and told me that the subway card has the prints of JimmieMac and Mercielago77. He told me to post this.

"I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the wiggas here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', wiggas!? Me and Soulja ain't through with you by a damn sight. We're get medieval on your ass."

The conversion of ass to grass will commence within 5 to 10 business days.

I didnt understand half of that. Ok the subway card has my prints on it eh, Subway happens to be pretty good. And where can you hook me up with a ghetto pass

[quote name='murcielago77']plus that picture is a cover of a CD[/quote]

uh Your point is? Always gotta hate or complain about something and that's why you'll never get a ghetto pass.

Shrike, Glad someone has good taste in movies enough to notice that quote.

If your talking about a "black pass", I have one of those but its mine not yours. I earned it the hardway, by earning my respect from the hood.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']I have called The Wolf...[/quote]

You sendin' the Wolf? Shit Negro, dat's all you had to say! :D :wink:

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='murcielago77']plus that picture is a cover of a CD[/quote]

uh Your point is? Always gotta hate or complain about something and that's why you'll never get a ghetto pass.

Shrike, Glad someone has good taste in movies enough to notice that quote.[/quote]

Took me a second to try and remember if it was Ving Rhames or Michael Clarke Duncan who did the role, and I went to IMDB to make sure. :D

That movie is one of my favorites. :D

[quote name='zewone']If your talking about a "black pass", I have one of those but its mine not yours. I earned it the hardway, by earning my respect from the hood.[/quote]
I've never heard of a 'black pass' I'm pretty sure it's not legit. Either you're black or you're not but anyone can be ghetto so....

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='zewone']If your talking about a "black pass", I have one of those but its mine not yours. I earned it the hardway, by earning my respect from the hood.[/quote]
I've never heard of a 'black pass' I'm pretty sure it's not legit. Either you're black or you're not but anyone can be ghetto so....[/quote]

Oh than if you never heard of it than guess who ain't in the club.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='zewone']If your talking about a "black pass", I have one of those but its mine not yours. I earned it the hardway, by earning my respect from the hood.[/quote]
I've never heard of a 'black pass' I'm pretty sure it's not legit. Either you're black or you're not but anyone can be ghetto so....[/quote]

Oh than if you never heard of it than guess who ain't in the club.[/quote]
If such a thing exist it must be one of those crappy strip club cards. All the clubs around here have hoes full of c section scars and body acne so I don't have one. Why pay for it when you can get it for free? I thought you were a CAG.

(damn typos)

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='zewone']If your talking about a "black pass", I have one of those but its mine not yours. I earned it the hardway, by earning my respect from the hood.[/quote]

If such a thing exist it most be one of those crappy strip club cards. All the clubs around here have hoes full of c section scars and body acne so I don't have one. Why pay when you can get it for free? I thought you were a CAG.[/quote]

Soulja, road trip for real nice looking strippers? :D

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='zewone']If your talking about a "black pass", I have one of those but its mine not yours. I earned it the hardway, by earning my respect from the hood.[/quote]

If such a thing exist it must be one of those crappy strip club cards. All the clubs around here have hoes full of c section scars and body acne so I don't have one. Why pay for it when you can get it for free? I thought you were a CAG.

(damn typos)[/quote]

What the hell? I thought you were kidding. I know I was. This is even funnier.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='zewone']If your talking about a "black pass", I have one of those but its mine not yours. I earned it the hardway, by earning my respect from the hood.[/quote]

(damn typos)[/quote]

What the hell? I thought you were kidding. I know I was. This is even funnier.[/quote]
Well, I guess I've experenced more in life than you have. (Looky here I sound like Shrike)

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='zewone']If your talking about a "black pass", I have one of those but its mine not yours. I earned it the hardway, by earning my respect from the hood.[/quote]

(damn typos)[/quote]

What the hell? I thought you were kidding. I know I was. This is even funnier.[/quote]
Well, I guess I've experenced more in life than you have. (Looky here I sound like Shrike)[/quote]

Yeah, and you should be happy you are sounding like me. :D

This is almost imbarassing but some of you may know that I have a very colorful past.

I was known as "Cool-breeze" in my neighborhood. I look like a white, white-collared, salery-man from GE now, but in my day I was taken 10-strips and fuckin crackheads.

Always protected of course... ;-)

[quote name='Mookyjooky']This is almost imbarassing but some of you may know that I have a very colorful past.

I was known as "Cool-breeze" in my neighborhood. I look like a white, white-collared, salery-man from GE now, but in my day I was taken 10-strips and shaq-fuin crackheads.

Always protected of course... ;-)[/quote]

Looks like you're our new secret weapon, viral warfare! :D

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Mookyjooky']This is almost imbarassing but some of you may know that I have a very colorful past.

I was known as "Cool-breeze" in my neighborhood. I look like a white, white-collared, salery-man from GE now, but in my day I was taken 10-strips and shaq-fuin crackheads.

Looks like you're our new secret weapon, viral warfare! :D[/quote]
Halo humping just got a lot more dangerous.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Mookyjooky']This is almost imbarassing but some of you may know that I have a very colorful past.

Looks like you're our new secret weapon, viral warfare! :D[/quote]
Halo humping just got a lot more dangerous.[/quote]

I'm sure the Spartan armor is NBC-proof, though I wonder if it's Mooky-virus-proof. :shock:

And I wonder how it works on those Elites, with different DNA and no NBC-proof armor...... :shock: :shock:

[quote name='zewone']Okay, well sorry if I offended you, but what does this block pass do?[/quote]
Dude, I don't if you're kidding but if you're not you didn't offend me. If I really have to explain it... A ghetto pass is just something people started a while ago. Mostly because of people 'selling out' and forgeting where they came from. So in turn they would have their ghetto pass revoked. Alot of people think of black people when they hear the word ghetto but the ghetto word came from Europe during WWII. The black card thing..alot of strip clubs have vip cards and some are black so they don't stand out. If I made folks uncomfortable my bad.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid'][quote name='zewone']Okay, well sorry if I offended you, but what does this block pass do?[/quote]
Dude, I don't if you're kidding but if you're not you didn't offend me. If I really have to explain it... A ghetto pass is just something people started a while ago. Mostly because of people 'selling out' and forgeting where they came from. So in turn they would have their ghetto pass revoked. Alot of people think of black people when they hear the word ghetto but the ghetto word came from Europe during WWII. The black card thing..alot of strip clubs have vip cards and some are black so they don't stand out. If I made folks uncomfortable my bad.[/quote]

I didnt "sell out", I just "bought in". Talk to me when you're 24. ;-)

bread's done
Back