So, can you guys help me?

Specter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So, I'm writing a reasearch paper for my Research Methods class. The teacher said that I could do my paper on anything, but it has to be school appropriate and all of that crap. So, any suggestions on what you guys think I should do on my paper?

NHL Lockout?
A favourite band?
FCC?
Legalization of marijuana? (Legal topic at my high school)
Pre-marital sex (If Catholic)

That's all that immediately come to mind.

[quote name='saigumi']Media Hoarding by people. It seems to be the new obsesive compulsive thing to do.[/quote]

:lol: You can use CAG as a reference. This place may as well be "Game Collectors Anonymous."

Well you could do it on the EA monopolizing anything they can (including France). But im sure no one in your class cares and you will be exiled by casual gamers for being a madden hater.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='saigumi']Media Hoarding by people. It seems to be the new obsesive compulsive thing to do.[/quote]

:lol: You can use CAG as a reference. This place may as well be "Game Collectors Anonymous."[/quote]

Aren't groups like that supposed to help you overcome you addiction not fuel it to the point where you cant put down your credit card?

I was recently assigned a research paper of my choice, and I decided to do it on kava. I had read a news story about how some dumbass in Utah had gotten the first ever DUI of kava, but I wasn't quite sure what that was. Information on it is plentiful.

[quote name='hutno'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='saigumi']Media Hoarding by people. It seems to be the new obsesive compulsive thing to do.[/quote]

:lol: You can use CAG as a reference. This place may as well be "Game Collectors Anonymous."[/quote]

Aren't groups like that supposed to help you overcome you addiction not fuel it to the point where you cant put down your credit card?[/quote]

That made me laugh. :lol:

Social Security reform/history/privatization its in the news now so it will be much easier to find relevant research data.

Different market segments' attitudes and giving rates to non-profit organizations?

I did a report along those lines for my Marketing Research class. There is a lot of information available.

bread's done
Back