So CheapyD was wrong about the new XMB?

Apparently you can't read? I said many aren't mandatory, not all. Prove me wrong. If you have a hard time navigating the XMB then you must have issues. Are you handicapped by any chance? There are main icons for Games, Music, Video, Network, and so forth, and then drop down options that are relevant to those main options. Wow so hard to find what I want! But nevermind that, your posts are really only as good as troll on here from what I've seen, and I really should never feed one of your kind.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']The XMB is fine as it is.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']So much junk is on the XMB as it is now, it's a pain in the ass to navigate..[/QUOTE]

Don't you just love it when you contradict yourself? BRAV-fn-O :applause:

[quote name='ssjmichael']Apparently you can't read? I said many aren't mandatory, not all. Prove me wrong. If you have a hard time navigating the XMB then you must have issues. Are you handicapped by any chance? There are main icons for Games, Music, Video, Network, and so forth, and then drop down options that are relevant to those main options. Wow so hard to find what I want! But nevermind that, your posts are really only as good as troll on here from what I've seen, and I really should never feed one of your kind.

Don't you just love it when you contradict yourself? BRAV-fn-O :applause:[/QUOTE]

The XMB is cluttered. That is what I meant by it being a pain in the ass to navigate. But hey, you wanna spend time going back and forth over this, by all means go ahead.

As far as the updates not all being mandatory, it seems that at times they make ones that were optional mandatory later on(see the Other OS removal one for proof of this). They're just a pain in the ass and a big time waster when I just want to pop on and play a game.

That's why I was hoping that if this PSN Plus garbage update is going to be an across the board one that they would've had it up already so I could waste time NOW downloading it and not have to suffer through this junk tomorrow(errrr today if you wanna be technical since it's after midnight on the east coast).

[quote name='ssjmichael']Apparently you can't read? I said many aren't mandatory, not all. Prove me wrong. If you have a hard time navigating the XMB then you must have issues. Are you handicapped by any chance? There are main icons for Games, Music, Video, Network, and so forth, and then drop down options that are relevant to those main options. Wow so hard to find what I want! But nevermind that, your posts are really only as good as troll on here from what I've seen, and I really should never feed one of your kind.

Don't you just love it when you contradict yourself? BRAV-fn-O :applause:[/QUOTE]

He just bitches for the sake of bitching. He cant pick a side and just goes off on random tangents. Its better not even to respond and let him bitch back and forth with himself

[quote name='smiggity']He just bitches for the sake of bitching. He cant pick a side and just goes off on random tangents. Its better not even to respond and let him bitch back and forth with himself[/QUOTE]
I'm on meds now, so the other voices don't bother me so much anymore. So now I just bitch at other people incessantly.;)

Kidding on the meds, btw. But all of the silly shit Sony keeps adding in updates IS annoying as fuck to me, since I've never used any of it just about. The only useful items to me were text chat and in-game XMB.

bread's done
Back