So, confusion.(DS related)

Acrylic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Alright, so I'm currently doing one of those sites for a free DS. Well, stupidly, I decided to buy some DS games over the past few days, because I'm just getting excited. I figure, by the time I get it, it'll be like a month or so, since I still need 3 more people.

Anyways, the thing is, I am getting way excited about getting a DS, and I'm wanting to just go out and buy one. But, I'm wondering, that when I recieve my free DS, is there anywhere I'd be able to sell it for like, full price? Does Walmart still do no receipt returns? Or, is there any other way?

Also, another question. I am wondering, if I present that $100 target print out of that old webpage to a store to get a price match, then, do ya think any stores would honor it? Cuz I figure, $100 is pretty good. (By the way, does anyone have a screen capture of it?)

I know, this may be a lot to answer, but if anyone could, I'd really appreciate your time.

Thanks!
-Acrylic

You should go to the Target $100 DS thread to get you answers about the $100 target DS. There are so many people in the thread that have done that deal, how can there be question about whether it works or not? It depends on you target. Taking a scan of the actual catalog would probably be more effective, with also the customer relations phone number. I got a DS a week ago from target.

I don't know about the returning for full price if you really do end up getting a DS from the freeeee sites.

Well, the thing I want most is just to like, print off the website or the picture for the DS for $99, and bring it to a store other than Target, and get it for $100. I don't know if that would work though. If anything, I get a 10% associate discount at Sears, but I mean, a full $30 off would be nice.

dude......so you want to get another store to price match target for $100 right? Well of course you can, just have to find a store willing to do that, there has been a bunch of people that went to BB and CC and got it PM, but also a bunch that couldn't so YMMV, just read that thread....:)

Alright. So, I read the thread. It helped alot! :)

Alrighty, then, all I need to know now:

Any accessories that I need?

I know I need a screen protector, but what brand should I get? Any other accessories I should get?

If you really want to know what I was refering to I will tell you, it is not pleasent and it might hurt your feelings or possibly insult you. If you read the thread I'm sure you can figure it out, then again.... maybe not.

[quote name='onapartyrock']If you really want to know what I was refering to I will tell you, it is not pleasent and it might hurt your feelings or possibly insult you. If you read the thread I'm sure you can figure it out, then again.... maybe not.[/QUOTE]

Meh, just tell me. I have no e-feelings. :p

bread's done
Back