So Crymson walks outside his house...

Crymson

CAGiversary!
... to return to his car after a successful night of sleep. Crymson's Toyota Truck is parked right in front of his Honda CR-X. At least, that was the way it was when he went to bed.

But something is different now.

What should be a Honda behind Crymson's truck is instead a vacant space. The Honda is nowhere in sight. Blah... Blah....

Long Story short woke up car was stolen, with my wallet inside it, filed police report, gotta cancel credit cards, go to the DMV for new license, and other junk for student i.d. cards and parking permits. :x

are you serious?!?

and to take a page out of Girions book

carjacking.gif

*intended for comic relief

[quote name='murcielago77']are you serious?!?

carjacking.gif

*intended for comic relief[/quote]

Yup, and what really pisses me off is I just gave that bitch a full tank of gas.

That sucks man. It's weird that the CAG Halo 2 clan members have been having auto troubles. Hope you get your car back.

That sucks. I've had my car stolen so I know how it feels. Hope you have better luck and they catch the punk that took it.

[quote name='rywateska']Are you sure it wasen't JimmieMac...hasen't he been getting on your ass for not showing up?[/quote]

A very interesting theory. With no license it would be illegal to drive so you would be forced to stay home and play Halo. :whistle2:k

Crymson, that totally sucks. I feel for you on that happening.

If you would actually bet me money that two clan members would have car problems with being towed or stolen in a week's time, I'd laugh at you.

The jackass gets the same fate, stoned to death with broken Xboxes.

:shock: How fucked up is that. I hope ya get it back safe.

"I wouldn't hold your breath on the tape deck though; or the CCR." - Big Lebowski

[quote name='Crymson'][quote name='murcielago77']are you serious?!?

carjacking.gif

*intended for comic relief[/quote]

Yup, and what really pisses me off is I just gave that bitch a full tank of gas.[/quote]

that always happens.

Dude seriously, some group is trying to pick apart the greatest Halo 2 clan piece by piece. First Arikado, now Crymson, who's next?

*goes outside to check car*

*...realizes that no one wants to steal a shitty minivan*

Sorry to hear about this Crymson...

Looks like some damn cheddar head asians stole my car, and have been trying to live it up on my credit card.

Yahoo Games
$19.99
$27.89
RN GameHouse
$62.00
$31.00
Shell Gas
Albertsons
$104.00
$68.00
Autozone
$276.00

[quote name='Crymson']Looks like some damn cheddar head asians stole my car, and have been trying to live it up on my credit card.

Yahoo Games
$19.99
$27.89
RN GameHouse
$62.00
$31.00
Shell Gas
Albertsons
$104.00
$68.00
Autozone
$276.00[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: wow

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']Dude, Why haven't you cancelled your card yet?[/quote]

I'm sure he has, but alot of damage can be done in a short amount of time.

Dude, that freakin' sucks. I thought I had it bad when I had to pay two hundred to get my car back.

It's a good thing my car is a POS. No one will want to steal it unless it's a last-resort getaway car. ;)

[quote name='Arikado']Dude, that freakin' sucks. I thought I had it bad when I had to pay two hundred to get my car back.

It's a good thing my car is a POS. No one will want to steal it unless it's a last-resort getaway car. ;)[/quote]

Funny you mention the last-resort getaway car..... :D

An ex-roommate of mine (this is probably 9-11 years ago) had his car stolen when he was out clubbing one weekend. It was a POS Monte Carlo SS, so I can't see why anyone would want it. Weeks and weeks went by before the insurance company settled with him, and the day after he had his check in hand, they found his car.

It had no front seats, the tires were slashed, and someone had set it on fire. Apparently, it was used as a getaway car for a bank robbery. :rofl: So, be careful when you talk about "last-resort getaway car", since you never know what might happen to it. :shock:

So, I did a little detective work today and called around those places that they were using my card. The manager of the autozone was extremely helpful and looked up the receipts from yesterday and gave me a printed copy of what they ordered. Apparently this guy isn't too smart, with his autozone purchase he bought an item with a one year warranty, and guess what comes with a warranty? Address and Phone Number. The guy lives in this huge apartment complex, almost spanning one city block, but it's gated :?. Heh, but a little thing like that isn't going to stop me, so after finding a way in, I walk around the premises looking for my car. Unfortunately, it wasn't there, so off to the police station where I turned in the information from autozone, with the name, address, and phone number to the Sergeant detective. Now, all I can do is wait...

[quote name='Crymson']So, I did a little detective work today and called around those places that they were using my card. The manager of the autozone was extremely helpful and looked up the receipts from yesterday and gave me a printed copy of what they ordered. Apparently this guy isn't too smart, with his autozone purchase he bought an item with a one year warranty, and guess what comes with a warranty? Address and Phone Number. The guy lives in this huge apartment complex, almost spanning one city block, but it's gated :?. Heh, but a little thing like that isn't going to stop me, so after finding a way in, I walk around the premises looking for my car. Unfortunately, it wasn't there, so off to the police station where I turned in the information from autozone, with the name, address, and phone number to the Sergeant detective. Now, all I can do is wait...[/quote]

It's possible he could've given out a fake address and phone number. If he didn't, he's a fucking dumbass that deserves to be caught.

Hopefully everything pans out okay for you.

[quote name='Arikado'][quote name='Crymson']So, I did a little detective work today and called around those places that they were using my card. The manager of the autozone was extremely helpful and looked up the receipts from yesterday and gave me a printed copy of what they ordered. Apparently this guy isn't too smart, with his autozone purchase he bought an item with a one year warranty, and guess what comes with a warranty? Address and Phone Number. The guy lives in this huge apartment complex, almost spanning one city block, but it's gated :?. Heh, but a little thing like that isn't going to stop me, so after finding a way in, I walk around the premises looking for my car. Unfortunately, it wasn't there, so off to the police station where I turned in the information from autozone, with the name, address, and phone number to the Sergeant detective. Now, all I can do is wait...[/quote]

It's possible he could've given out a fake address and phone number. If he didn't, he's a shaq-fuing dumbass that deserves to be caught.

Hopefully everything pans out okay for you.[/quote]

I'll be happy to drop him into an unmarked grave for you, once you get your vehicle back, Crymson.

Not being satisified with my search of the apartments and the surrounding area the other day I decided to set out and try again. Well this time jackpot, I see my car sitting in a tow lot, down the street from the apartments. Well I dial up the police on my cell phone and tell them I found my car, and it turns out they found it first, about thirty minutes before I did :roll:. That jackass who was charging up my card really was that stupid and gave his home address and phone number, to autozone for warranty on some disc brake calipers for a 90' Honda Accord. The police were checking out the address and found my car there, but were unable to find the suspect at his home, so they towed the car. Lucky me, huh... Since the car was towed I now have to spend $146 to get it released from the towing company :evil:. Ah well, at least I have my car back but the wallet still isn't there, perhaps the police will pick the guy up later today or sometime this week. There is a lesson to be learned from all of this. If you steal a car and it has a wallet inside of it, DO NOT USE THE DAMNED CREDIT CARD! :lol: There is an even more important lesson to be learned here as well, don't fuck with crymson's stuff or he'll track your ass down and make you pay :twisted:

[quote name='Crymson']Not being satisified with my search of the apartments and the surrounding area the other day I decided to set out and try again. Well this time jackpot, I see my car sitting in a tow lot, down the street from the apartments. Well I dial up the police on my cell phone and tell them I found my car, and it turns out they found it first, about thirty minutes before I did :roll:. That jackass who was charging up my card really was that stupid and gave his home address and phone number, to autozone for warranty on some disc brake calipers for a 90' Honda Accord. The police were checking out the address and found my car there, but were unable to find the suspect at his home, so they towed the car. Lucky me, huh... Since the car was towed I now have to spend $146 to get it released from the towing company :evil:. Ah well, at least I have my car back but the wallet still isn't there, perhaps the police will pick the guy up later today or sometime this week. There is a lesson to be learned from all of this. If you steal a car and it has a wallet inside of it, DO NOT USE THE DAMNED CREDIT CARD! :lol: There is an even more important lesson to be learned here as well, don't shaq-fu with crymson's stuff or he'll track your ass down and make you pay :twisted:[/quote]

Damn good to hear, Crymson. See if the guy who did it can get pinched to refund the tow charges.

[quote name='Trakan']Very glad to hear it Crymson. What a dumbass that douche was.[/quote]

Unfortunately, they're needed to balance out us superior models, Trakan. :D

Sadly though catching the guy sounds like it would truly sweeten the deal, I doubt though that they even dusted for fingerprints or anything to identify him.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']Sadly though catching the guy sounds like it would truly sweeten the deal, I doubt though that they even dusted for fingerprints or anything to identify him.[/quote]

http://www.kron4.com/Global/story.asp?S=3031854

Posted: March 4, 2005 at 11:46 a.m.

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) -- Police in Campbell and San Jose say they've broken up a high school car theft ring.

Investigators say at least eight teenage males from San Jose's Del Mar High School stole as many as 50 cars during a five-month period.

The oldest suspect in the group -- 18-year-old Hirman Cortez of Milpitas -- is being held on 14 counts of auto theft and burglary.

Seven juveniles have also been arrested, including a 16-year-old who is also facing 14 counts of auto theft.

Police started their investigation into the ring when police came upon a stolen car parked outside of the high school in January.

(Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.

After going through a whole bunch of shit, and working with the police I was able to get the I.P. address of the thieves who used my credit card online, their internet service provider, as well as the time the order was placed. After shoveling over all this information to the police a few days later I get a call from the detective wanting to confirm what time zone the order was placed in, so he could release a subpeona to the ISP. Well another week or so passes and guess what turns up in the news. A bittersweet victory for the good guys. :beer:

Justice Does Prevail, though there is still damage done, i must say you could consider yourself very fortunate in your ability to catch this guy, i like the whole visiting this place prior to turning over the information, very Clint Eastwood style, would of been funnier to have an episode of COPS to go with it

I stand corrected, to bad they couldn't plug the guy who did all the run down (i.e. you) to get the information to the cops and lead them in the right direction. If not your name, atleast listed as private citizen.

Well they cant really use crymsons name without his permission, otherwise when these guys got out of jail they'd go bang their girlfriends, and kill crymson echo. :twisted:

Hot damn! It was worth joining this clan just to read these incredible freaking exploits. It would make a great one-off comic book. Glad it had a (relatively) happy ending.

bread's done
Back