So... exactly what do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='el bobo']I thought Zewone would look a lot more different.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I was thinking more ghetto and streetwise.

[quote name='tyecko']I agree, I was thinking more ghetto and streetwise.[/QUOTE]

He is; it's just hard to look street in a school picture.

Trust me though, z rolls hard. :lol:

[quote name='tyecko']I agree, I was thinking more ghetto and streetwise.[/QUOTE]

Partner please, you don't want to tango with zewuno, he'll dress you in a halo.

Yeah, its tough to look gangsta in a tie. :lol: I don't normally dress like that. I'm not at all ghetto, but I would say I am streetwise.

This is the full version of the pic I used for my avatar, for those who never saw it. It's from about 6 months ago, and I hate it because I have a goofy smile on my face and it looks like I have a spare tire, which I don't (I weigh 125). I don't normally look nearly this dorky, but until I get new batteries for my digicam and take some new photos for you, this is all I've got online.

Oh yeah, everyone seems to think I look like Bud Bundy from Married With Children in my pics....

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, its tough to look gangsta in a tie. [/QUOTE]

gangster.jpg

[quote name='Ledhed']He is; it's just hard to look street in a school picture.

Trust me though, z rolls hard. :lol:[/QUOTE]
The only things zewone rolls are burritos.

[quote name='pumbaa']I was looking at CheapyD's head up there on top of my screen... and I got to wonder what he looks like for real. Then I got to thinking what everyone looks like. Then I passed out because thinking is hard to do. then I came on CAG and posted my picture. Enjoy...

Benny%20Short%20Hair.jpg

Not my best picture... but I'm too lazy to upload a better one.[/QUOTE]

All I remember is your massive boarding bruise.:)

jlarlee, you look nothing like I expected. I also thought you were younger than me, and I never would've thought you had a kid. That's what I get for forming an image in my head from talking to you while you kicked my ass in the NBA 2K5 league, heh.

[quote name='neocisco']All I remember is your massive boarding bruise.:)[/QUOTE]

HA! Yes... Bruce the Bruise... the bruise worthy of a name.

[quote name='Matt Young']jlarlee, you look nothing like I expected. I also thought you were younger than me, and I never would've thought you had a kid. That's what I get for forming an image in my head from talking to you while you kicked my ass in the NBA 2K5 league, heh.[/QUOTE]

yea these kind of threads tend to have a few surprises

[quote name='Matt Young']Did you lose the left hand in 'Nam? ;)[/QUOTE]

lol, i took my 3 year old cousin apple picking in the middle of winter. My hands were just frozen.

[quote name='punqsux']got bored ^^[/QUOTE]

I had a short 'hawk for about a week 2 years ago, not nearly so majestic. This is the best I can do picture-wise. Hard to see with my dark walls (sorry I'm so tall :lol: ).

meside9ke.jpg

I've been thinking about getting a haircut recently and I'm considering the option ...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I had a short 'hawk for about a week 2 years ago, not nearly so majestic. This is the best I can do picture-wise. Hard to see with my dark walls (sorry I'm so tall :lol: ).

meside9ke.jpg

I've been thinking about getting a haircut recently and I'm considering the option ...[/QUOTE]

If you would've told me that was a completely different person, I would've believed you. You look totally different with short and long hair.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I had a short 'hawk for about a week 2 years ago, not nearly so majestic. This is the best I can do picture-wise. Hard to see with my dark walls (sorry I'm so tall :lol: ).

meside9ke.jpg

I've been thinking about getting a haircut recently and I'm considering the option ...[/QUOTE]If you would've told me that was a completely different person, I would've believed you. You look totally different with short and long hair.[/QUOTE]

Really? I guess I know it's me so it's hard to see it objectively. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I had a short 'hawk for about a week 2 years ago, not nearly so majestic. This is the best I can do picture-wise. Hard to see with my dark walls (sorry I'm so tall :lol: ).

meside9ke.jpg

I've been thinking about getting a haircut recently and I'm considering the option ...[/QUOTE]

Long hair for life, man!

[quote name='joevan07']Ah - I have that killzone poster up in my dorm! I'm not the only one! My GF will hear about this :)[/QUOTE]

let your gf know that i have it up on my door ;)

is she making special visits to places that have that poster? :whistle2:#

seriously though...ive never played the game, dont even own it...but i got the poster for free (some mag...im sure the same place everyone else got it) and it looked cool...so boom, on my door

[quote name='Moxio']Long hair for life, man![/QUOTE]

I had long hair for 8 years and after a while I just got tired of it.

So I just up and lopped it off.

I gotta say though, it's great getting up in the morning and not having to worry about it. No muss, no fuss, and it takes all of 2 secs to wash.

And yes, I'm 26 and have tons of grey...much more than shows up with such a low quality camera and even more than my step-father who's pushin' 50.

[quote name='Spruce']I had long hair for 8 years and after a while I just got tired of it.

I gotta say though, it's great getting up in the morning and not having to worry about it. No muss, no fuss, and it takes all of 2 secs to wash.

And yes, I'm 26 and have tons of grey...much more than shows up with such a low quality camera and even more than my step-father who's pushin' 50.[/QUOTE]

The new haircut is pretty nice, much better than the old long hair.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Really? I guess I know it's me so it's hard to see it objectively. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Is it just me (or am I late to the party)? I keep thinking of the Prince of Persia (Warrior Within version) everytime I see your pic.

[quote name='Spruce']I had long hair for 8 years and after a while I just got tired of it.

And yes, I'm 26 and have tons of grey...much more than shows up with such a low quality camera and even more than my step-father who's pushin' 50.[/QUOTE]

Damn you're a rugged mofo... I wish my facial hair looked that sexy... ;) :lol:

[quote name='Trakan']If you would've told me that was a completely different person, I would've believed you. You look totally different with short and long hair.[/QUOTE]

Agree, I'm thinking about getting a mohawk soon and piercing my lip. :shock: I don't why. I just have a sudden urge to do both.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Is it just me (or am I late to the party)? I keep thinking of the Prince of Persia (Warrior Within version) everytime I see your pic.[/QUOTE]

Heh. I've heard that before. Along with Jesus. :D

[quote name='zionoverfire']You heard Serial Killer yet?:D[/QUOTE]

Not that I recall. :lol:

I've also gotten "the lead singer for Taking Back Sunday".

i had a crowd of people once mistake me for that red headed guy John Stevens from american idol last year, it was incredibly weird, my hair was also shorter and slicked back then

[quote name='Kayden']My personal favorite is skeleton fucking pedofile. :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't believe how many impossibly thin young girls were at the Bright Eyes concert last night. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Well maybe you would. I mean, I'm no fag but Conor is a sexy bitch. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not that I recall. :lol:

I've also gotten "the lead singer for Taking Back Sunday".[/QUOTE]

Never heard of them, I'll give you hippie though.:D

[quote name='Kayden']Damn you're a rugged mofo... I wish my facial hair looked that sexy... ;) :lol:[/QUOTE]

Was that a pass at the guy? :grouphug:

[quote name='pumbaa']Was that a pass at the guy? :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Magic 8 ball say's .... Future Hazy, Ask Again... ;)

[quote name='pumbaa']I think this thread has surpassed my peice of crap thread as my largest thread ever... hurray![/QUOTE]

Just remember, no matter how large your thread gets, your penis stays the same size.

[quote name='Kayden']Just remember, no matter how large your thread gets, your penis stays the same size.[/QUOTE]

Yes... it provides something solid and stable to lean on when life gets rough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back