So how much a 60 gig ps3 in original box 50+ps3ps2 collection?

Killagamer

CAGiversary!
Since ps4 is coming i am selling what you read on the title, how much would i get for it? I got move set up to with it with 2 DS controllers.

Some gaming collector has to want this...

If you're selling to someone on here, Craigslist or ebay, its going to depend on two things:

1: Is it a backwards compatible model (those can usually go for about $300-$350 for just the systems alone)?
2: What (physical) games, if any, come with it? If any games come with steelbook cases you could probably add another $10-$15 to whatever you would normally get out of it.

You may want to list the games. The biggest problem you will face is that you have no feedback. I highly doubt somebody is going to shell out that kind of cash with no feedback. But good luck anyway and free bump!

What you talking about, you gotta start somewhere, you dont start with feedback by default
I am just making the offer to any gamer/collector interested.

[quote name='oh_no_mellon']If you're selling to someone on here, Craigslist or ebay, its going to depend on two things:

1: Is it a backwards compatible model (those can usually go for about $300-$350 for just the systems alone)?
2: What (physical) games, if any, come with it? If any games come with steelbook cases you could probably add another $10-$15 to whatever you would normally get out of it.[/QUOTE]

1. Its is a King PS3 60 gig full BC, where are they offering 350 for the console alone?

2. All the best PS3 exclusive, name them I got it in this collection I gathered this generation, as I said I even have PS1/PS2 games like MGS gear games, all GTAs etc, all current gen GTA, all CoD games, killzone, all assassin creed games
I got some steel book versions, the new AC3 game is steel book.

I dont really get attatched to consoles, i enjoy them for the time but once a new console is out, i just get rid of the prior console. Did it with Ps1,Ps2 and now is Ps3s turn.

List the games, don't just say "name it I got it." Also, pictures of everything will help.

And you will, without a doubt, be in a position where you'd have to ship out first because you have no feedback. It's not a knock against you - rather, it's just that people don't trust those who have no reputation on this site. After all, the best predictor of future performance is past performance. And you, my friend, have no past performance on this site.

bread's done
Back