So, how was your night? Me? Had a gun pointed at me!

rvdrock

CAGiversary!
http://wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=7288798

Yeah, thats right, some jackass tried to rob our store tonight...but he didn't succeed nor did he get away on his own power. But in all my years working retail, never one I have had a gun pointed at me, the weird thing was, I didn't freak, I didn't give him anything, I just stared at him, not in shock, but in just that he could see he wasn't getting anything. I have no idea why I did it, but I did...

Glad you're ok man!!

Why would anyone try and rob a game store? That doesnt seem like a place with shitloads of cash laying around.

It seems odd that your small store had a security guard....I take it it's a high crime area.

[quote name='Magehart']You're retarded. No job is worth dying for. Especially one that pays shit to boot.[/QUOTE]

agreed, you put yourself in danger over video games and whatever was in the cash register.

if you don't care about your life that much, put it to good use and join the army or green peace / etc.

Well, I'm glad you're okay...but, um, be more careful next time (although I hope this doesn't happen to you again, of course).

bread's done
Back