So I am finally done with FF XII.. What should I play next?

harunim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I had a blast time with FF XII.

Overall story wasn't as good as before ones but battle system was too addictive..

What RPG should I pick up next??

Persona 3 any good?

Thanks.

Persona 3 is ridiculously good. It's another really long game. I'm like... 18 hours in and I'm probably just a little more than a third of the way through it. And I fly through RPGs pretty quick.

[quote name='Chacrana']Persona 3 is ridiculously good. It's another really long game. I'm like... 18 hours in and I'm probably just a little more than a third of the way through it. And I fly through RPGs pretty quick.[/QUOTE]
RPG's arent the only things you fly through quickly...

[quote name='willardhaven']Persona 3 looks like RPG of the year... try Tales of the Abyss or Rogue Galaxy if you want more action.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Read the Persona 3 thread if you have any doubts about how good it is.

It's definitely what you should play next!

[quote name='whoknows']RPG's arent the only things you fly through quickly...[/QUOTE]

Sex with your mom is another thing. I have incredible stamina, but I fly through it quickly because it's so good... hence why I do her all the time.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

[quote name='Chacrana']Sex with your mom is another thing. I have incredible stamina, but I fly through it quickly because it's so good... hence why I do her all the time.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:[/QUOTE]

haha thats good ol' chac

yea tryout Persona 3, Tales of the Abyss, and there is a new .hack gu if u liked that series

I agree in regards to FFXII. The story was a bit boring, but the game-play made up for it.

I'd suggest Persona 3 or Rogue Galaxy. Maybe one of the other SMT games (DDS, Nocturne) if you haven't played them.

The only correct answer is Persona 3. You waste your time otherwise.

[quote name='onikage']I agree in regards to FFXII. The story was a bit boring, but the game-play made up for it.

I'd suggest Persona 3 or Rogue Galaxy. Maybe one of the other SMT games (DDS, Nocturne) if you haven't played them.[/QUOTE]
I hated the story. also, were they making up words in FFXII? I was like, What the hell? I never heard of that shit before!

I'm sure some of the spellings were sort of altered for the game but the pronunciations are probably how it's spoken in the UK or whatever

I thought the story was interesting. It definitely was not bad

Well you have all convinced me, ordered my Persona 3 through buy.com today with GCO (probably the best deal).

I still need to play FFXII (came in the mail last week) once I finish Resident Evil 4.

So many PS2 games to play I feel like I need another 2 years before I can think about next gen...

bread's done
Back