So, I am finally thinking of getting a ps2

metalmat

CAGiversary!
I was wondering if I should just get one of those new slim ones or an old one. I know the old one can have a hard drive, but I dont know what the advantages of that are.

Its about time I get something new, newest thing I own is an N64 and my gf has a dreamcast. I usually play computer games, but really want to play guitar hero and gt4. Also, my girlfriend wants to play some ps2 games too.

Welcome to the year 2000!

And damn son! You got girlfriends!

Holla at a playa.

In all seriousness, if you're not intrested in FFXI or stealing games, get a slim.

Wow...well I suggest slim since, well, it comes with online capabilities, its smaller/looks better, and probably newer/better technology. The Old hard drive I think is only good for FFXI, so if you want to really badly play that MMORPG game, you'll need to look for an old one. Kinda dumb they'd do that...

[quote name='zewone']Welcome to the year 2000!

And damn son! You got girlfriends!

Holla at a playa.

In all seriousness, if you're not intrested in FFXI or stealing games, get a slim.[/quote]

lol, if I had girlfriends I am sure my current girlfriend would be upset ;)

typo

[quote name='douglas2k4']The slim one doesn't play blue discs, which some games use.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't play blue discs? That's wierd.

dude they play all ps2 games blue or silver disc. you must have a fucked up machine. there are some titles that don't work on ps2 slim but work on the fat ps2 if i remember correctly. i think one was a hot wheels game and there were like 2 or 3 others. nothing anyone would actually buy though.

bread's done
Back