So I got something from Amazon with Best Buy price sticker

62t

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
So I ordered Summer Wars Blu Ray from amazon (not third party seller) and it has a Best Buy price sticker of $24.99. Not sure how it happened.

Well even Amazon occasionally buys overstock from other companies, but usually they're supposed to take the price stickers off and re-tag them properly, but doesn't always happen of course. ;P

A customer possibly bought it (or stole it) from Best Buy then returned it to Amazon for some reason - maybe hoping for a cleaner or better shape copy from Amazon? Or maybe they just got it cheaper at Best Buy after having already purchased it at Amazon, and returned the wrong copy.

At any rate, you might want to check it over to make sure its legit and nothing is broken or swiped from the box.

The LOST complete series Blu-ray set I ordered from Barnes & Noble way back came with a Best Buy price sticker on it. I'm guessing shit like that just happens.

i used to work at amazon and walking around the "fulfillment center" you could see all kinds of crap with other company's tags on them
the main thing that stands out is a big ass lot of those Wolverine claw toys they had Walmart clearance stickers on them yet they were listed on amazon at double that price

[quote name='KtMack23']Amazon takes new Blu Rays for trade in so they must've bought it at best buy then traded it in.[/QUOTE]

Don't know if it's another company now(it was NorAm before), since they moved the trade-in facility to KY. But all Amazon does for the trade-ins involves shipping. A different 3rd party company takes, processes & sells the trade-ins.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Don't know if it's another company now(it was NorAm before), since they moved the trade-in facility to KY. But all Amazon does for the trade-ins involves shipping. A different 3rd party company takes, processes & sells the trade-ins.[/QUOTE]

Thats not completely true. I dont know how they divide the inventory. But amazon sells trade-in items through warehouse deals. Ive bought from AWD and gotten back games ive traded in on more than one occasion.

bread's done
Back