So, I just made fun of a retarded guy.

projecteightysix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I was playing Uno on Live with my two friends and this one guy joined, I had no idea he was mentally off a bit. Anyways, after a bit, for some reason I was showing them my drivers license and he goes "MAN LOOK AT THAT, YOU'RE ONE UGLY MOTHER fuckER, FOUR EYES, LOOK AT YOU", and previously he was talking about how he was 31, living off his parents, and not having a job. So, me being the kind of guy who talks without thinking says "You're 31, fat, sitting in a recliner, and don't have a job, how do you think you have the right to call me ugly". Immediately I felt bad and he got all choked up and was like "man i was just kidding with you, I wasn't serious man you didn't need to say that" I could see him wiping away some tears and stuff. AHHHH I feel horrible.

I sent him an apology but geez. I hate doing that. After so many people on live just talk smack for no reason I kinda have that immediate reaction thing goin on haha.

[quote name='SpazX']You're supposed to say "just kidding!" That makes it all better.[/quote]

QFT... You are still an asshole though lol.

Dude, it's not april fools, and I do feel terrible. Whenever I do something stupid I always think about it. It keeps jabbing my brain for a day or two until i finally forget about it.

oh well,

I missed the part where he's retarded...

maybe he's just a loser or a shut in?

[quote name='marten']Hahahaha, you're going to hell.[/QUOTE]

dude where all going to hell..... some of us are already there!

[quote name='strayfoxx']I understand making fun of him because he is 31 and fat, but whats so bad about sitting in a recliner?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Who gives a shit, people can be assholes on live. All I have to say to the "retard" is if you can't handle it don't dish it out.

I posted in the OTT when someone talked shit to me on live via the vision camera.

I was sitting in my room playing UNO, with the vision camera, and this guy said "your fat."

I told him "no I'm not" then I looked down at my stomach, and said "oh shit wtf." Then started hysterical screams for the next two minutes or so until everyone left the room.

[quote name='projecteightysix']Dude, it's not april fools, and I do feel terrible. Whenever I do something stupid I always think about it. It keeps jabbing my brain for a day or two until i finally forget about it.

oh well,[/quote]

Wait, Iam a little confused. :roll:

Did you feel bad before or after making this thread?

"So, I just made fun of a retarded guy."

Soooo. you trash the guy, feel bad, then make a thread with a title calling him a retard. Umm yeah

[quote name='CitizenB']:rofl:

Who gives a shit, people can be assholes on live. All I have to say to the "retard" is if you can't handle it don't dish it out.

I posted in the OTT when someone talked shit to me on live via the vision camera.

I was sitting in my room playing UNO, with the vision camera, and this guy said "your fat."

I told him "no I'm not" then I looked down at my stomach, and said "oh shit wtf." Then started hysterical screams for the next two minutes or so until everyone left the room.[/QUOTE]

I really don't get what's the point of having vision on while playing Uno. Do you expect this really hot chick to show up and just show her boobs during the game?

[quote name='ITDEFX']I really don't get what's the point of having vision on while playing Uno. Do you expect this really hot chick to show up and just show her boobs during the game?[/QUOTE]

It happened a lot when the camera first came out. Well not super hot chicks, but their was nudity. I had a crap load of in store credit at eb, and I went in one day to buy a game, they were out of stock so I bought the camera. Which I regret doing.

[quote name='StillFree']Wait, Iam a little confused. :roll:

Did you feel bad before or after making this thread?

"So, I just made fun of a retarded guy."

Soooo. you trash the guy, feel bad, then make a thread with a title calling him a retard. Umm yeah[/QUOTE]
I was using it in the literal sense. I wasn't making fun of him, should I be all politically correct and say "mentally challenged"? That sounds worse. By no means did I purposefully try to offend him by saying "retarded" in my subject.
Stop trying to make something out of nothing.

The thing about the recliner, he was going on and on about his gigantic leather recliner. I dunno it was funny how he was sitting in it, you would just have to have seen him.

But yeah right after my friend's messaged me and were like "dude did you not know this guy is retarded?".

[quote name='ITDEFX']I really don't get what's the point of having vision on while playing Uno. Do you expect this really hot chick to show up and just show her boobs during the game?[/QUOTE]

I got it for a webcam on my computer, it works really nice as one.
Also, I just like to mess with people on it, do ridiculous karate moves in my boxers and see how long it takes to get booted.

[quote name='projecteightysix']
Also, I just like to mess with people on it, do ridiculous karate moves in my boxers and see how long it takes to get booted.[/QUOTE]

This is why perhaps I won't get the camera when I get the 360 Elite. To see some fool do karate moves in there boxers while playing uno is just too stupid. Now see Wearing a helmet during around of CNC3 multplayer, now that's another thing :)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=17749&type=mov&pl=game

[quote name='projecteightysix']I was using it in the literal sense. I wasn't making fun of him, should I be all politically correct and say "mentally challenged"? That sounds worse. By no means did I purposefully try to offend him by saying "retarded" in my subject.
Stop trying to make something out of nothing.
[/quote]

Was pointing out the irony, calm down there emo.

*note: I use emo in the "literal sense"

You should treat them as equals and not as second-class citizens. So by insulting him (after he insulted you) you actually showed him respect and dignity. Good job!

[quote name='projecteightysix']
Also, I just like to mess with people on it, do ridiculous karate moves in my boxers and see how long it takes to get booted.[/quote]

Sounds like two retards were on Live that day.

bread's done
Back