Not open for further replies.

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Lady: Put your Xbox360 on the counter

Me: Its not an Xbox, its a White Box

Lady: Sure it is, would you like to insure your Xbox

How the hell does she know I had an Xbox360 in the box that I was sending to the repair Center,

I will tell you how,she said she knew I had an Xbox360 in the white box even before I walked in the store, she said at least 50 people sent their xbox away at this particular location, just this Month lol

This has happened to me every time I've dropped mine off at the UPS store, which is more than once.

I remember the woman behind the counter asking me why people keep buying them if they keep breaking.

Oh the things we go through for our Haloz...

[quote name='s0lid']This has happened to me every time I've dropped mine off at the UPS store, which is more than once.

I remember the woman behind the counter asking me why people keep buying them if they keep breaking.

Oh the things we go through for our Haloz...[/quote]

Amen Brother

Yeah, those UPS stores are used to it by now...particularly in large metros and college towns where tons of people all get funneled to the same UPS store.

I once tried to walk into a football game with one beer in each of my 2 cargo shorts pockets... it was not bulging...

the girl at the door pointed to my pockets and said, "You can't bring those beers in"

[quote name='DestroVega']I once tried to walk into a football game with one beer in each of my 2 cargo shorts pockets... it was not bulging...

the girl at the door pointed to my pockets and said, "You can't bring those beers in"[/quote]

sumthing else for some....

[quote name='DestroVega']I once tried to walk into a football game with one beer in each of my 2 cargo shorts pockets... it was not bulging...

the girl at the door pointed to my pockets and said, "You can't bring those beers in"[/quote]

:rofl:

So if "it" would have been bulging, she wouldn't have noticed the 2 other bulges from the beers? Is that what you are trying to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back