So, I was playing UNO on XBL and...

daphatty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
...this "girl" joins the game and starts talking like a phone sex operator, moaning and groaning, desperately seeking attention. I made the mistake of apologizing to her when she first joined (I slapped a Draw 4 on her) and she immediately directed her sexual advances towards me.

Now, I'm well aware of the rampant pre-teen nigger and fag rants (just had one in the previous game) but this one was new to me. Is this common place for XBL?

'Course, playa. I get that shit all the mutha-fuckin' time, B. 'Dem bitches be crawlin' at my feet, nigger. Crawlin'. You know how we do.

JEAH JEAH.

[/horrible interwigger impersonation]

Yeah, this is actually why I hate playing online games. People cheat, quit when they're losing, or generally act like fools (see above). Ugh.

[quote name='daphatty']No kidding... Well, I guess that's life. If anyone is curious, "her" name was HotWasabiPeas. :)[/QUOTE]

Mom?

I'm out of the loop, UNO on XBL....

MUST BUY! THE SWINE OF UNO SHALL FEEL MY WRATH! DRAW 4 ONTO THEE! BWAHAHAHAH!

Are you sure it was a girl?

I remember in college, this guy got kicked out of the dorms for running a business. He could sound just like a girl and was running a phone-sex operation out of his room, making good money.

Think about that the next time you enjoy hearing a 'woman' moan and grown.

In over 2000 or so hours of XBox Live in various games I can say that I've played with about three or four girls who didn't act like the following:

A) Mouths worse than David Duke combined with a very small vocabulary.
B) Complete and utter bragarts, regardless of how they perform or act.

Sometimes A, sometimes B, and a few times a bit of both. Oh, and not counting the countless prepubescent males trying to sound like girls and failing miserably.

What mostly strikes me as sad is that a number of these women, while talking to them in-game and whatnot say they mostly act like that to assert that girls and women are gamers as well. The only problem I have is that it's a shame that there's an association of "being a gamer" online with "being a complete and utter douche".

Quick question.

I've never had to play with anyone nearly as stupid as the people you guys seem to get stuck with all the time (o.k...maybe once). Do you try to meet these idiots, or are you just making this stuff up for the sake of bitching and moaning (about "M$")? Honestly, it just seems like a fake cry for attention most of the time (similar to the whole "T33nz0rz r teh sux @ th m0vIe5 s0 I w4tcH DVDz @ H()m3" shit that people continually post).

[quote name='Greetard']Quick question.

I've never had to play with anyone nearly as stupid as the people you guys seem to get stuck with all the time (o.k...maybe once). Do you try to meet these idiots, or are you just making this stuff up for the sake of bitching and moaning (about "M$")? Honestly, it just seems like a fake cry for attention most of the time (similar to the whole "T33nz0rz r teh sux @ th m0vIe5 s0 I w4tcH DVDz @ H()m3" shit that people continually post).[/quote]

Play Halo 2

[quote name='rallen']Are you sure it was a girl?

I remember in college, this guy got kicked out of the dorms for running a business. He could sound just like a girl and was running a phone-sex operation out of his room, making good money.

Think about that the next time you enjoy hearing a 'woman' moan and grown.[/QUOTE]

Hence the reason I placed the female references in quotations. And I never said I enjoyed it. "WTF?!" is probably closer to the truth...

OT - Looks like I should have left this thread in the Xbox forum where I erroneously created it and then moved it from. :rofl:

[quote name='Greetard']
I've never had to play with anyone nearly as stupid as the people you guys seem to get stuck with all the time (o.k...maybe once). Do you try to meet these idiots, or are you just making this stuff up for the sake of bitching and moaning (about "M$")?[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I wouldn't say "never," but it's rare as hell for me to come across someone as bad as some people (a lot of whom do not own the system) seem to say. For all the Uno games I've played so far, I think I've encountered exactly one shit-talker, and he only did it right when I came in the room. It might have had something to do with the fact I beat him, I dunno.

Halo 2 is more prone to it, sure, since there are a zillion people still playing it. But even that isn't as bad to me as message boards make it out to be.

Yeah I'm surprised at all the talk about idiots too. I probably play Live as much as if not more than anyone here and I don't get too many idiots. Sure Halo has plenty of mouthy kids, but I find that funny.

The only thing I run into that really gets to me is homophobes and racists, but honestly most random people I run into on Live don't really talk that much.

I talk all kinds of shit when I play friends in Uno (or Spades for that matter).

I've almost never run into a total dipshit on XBL. Maybe once or twice, but that's about it. I mostly play exclusively with friends. I did have a random girl private chat me once and ask if I wanted a blow job and I went definitely had a "WTF" moment, but it turned out to be my friend's wife fucking with me on her Live account.

I usually don't encounter to many problems online. If someone is acting like a clown I find it to be quite humorous most of the time. Most of the stuff I just laugh of but when people start the racist talk thats when I get a little offended, there's just no place for that. I had a racist rant directed towards me once while playing world championship poker online. My character was wearing a hat with the game name abbreviated on it WCP. So this guy starts saying why you wearing that hat with WCP on it and proceeds to call me "White Cracker Pussy." He was talking nonsense to everyone for some reason, it was ridiculous.

I've only run into one ass on Uno so far, but whenever I play Call of Duty 2, Halo 2, PGR3, Far Cry or Burnout Revenge there is an average of one or two idiots in each match. That number has gone down though since I've been adding more CAGs, but I still don't see how you guys aren't getting overwhelmed by the very large jerk population on Live.

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']I've only run into one ass on Uno so far, but whenever I play Call of Duty 2, Halo 2, PGR3, Far Cry or Burnout Revenge there is an average of one or two idiots in each match. That number has gone down though since I've been adding more CAGs, but I still don't see how you guys aren't getting overwhelmed by the very large jerk population on Live.[/QUOTE]

Well, I usually only play with CAGs or people I know, so I don't come across jerks that often. When I do though, I make sure to leave feedback that I don't want to play with them again on Live. It's a pretty good system for eliminating people you don't like to play with.

Yet another reason I always have voice turned off. The headset sucks anyway, so no great loss. I have no idea why anyone would WANT to use it anyway. Most people are pricks, and it takes my focus away from whatever game I am playing.

[quote name='mietha']Yet another reason I always have voice turned off. The headset sucks anyway, so no great loss. I have no idea why anyone would WANT to use it anyway. Most people are pricks, and it takes my focus away from whatever game I am playing.[/QUOTE]

Because we actually have real friends, and may want to talk to them. That whole "social life" thing is strange, it-n-it?

I think the old saying probably holds true on Live...if you can't find the obnoxious idiot yapping away during your game, it's probably you.

Oh the joys of google. So I googled the "girl's" gamertag and found this: http://www.xanga.com/Charged_Fox

He uses HotWasabiPeas as a AIM user name.

His name is Lbannigan, he's 17 years old, born 10/23/88, and lives in "Milford".

Although, another search found the gamertag's owner, and the location is listed as Cleveland, Ohio.

I'm bored.

[quote name='mietha']I always have voice turned off. The headset sucks anyway, so no great loss. I have no idea why anyone would WANT to use it anyway.[/QUOTE]

It's not so bad. Heck, XBL voice chat spawned some of the concepts used in the recent 360 Executive Pack. Also, to pull from some important history, I was able to hear a kid scream at his mom about chocolate milk.

Haven't heard of anything like this... it's rare to come across girls on Xbox Live, I've noticed.

Once, while playing Halo 2, and as an exercise if pathetica, I had a girl friend wear the headset and I told her to just talk. After the match - no lie - everyone sent "her" a friend request. Hysterical...

I get bitches sending me friend requests all the time on XBL. Just ask them if they have a MySpace and they won't stop talking about themselves. hahaha

[quote name='Greetard']Because we actually have real friends, and may want to talk to them. That whole "social life" thing is strange, it-n-it?[/quote]

co-sign. 95% of the time I'm online playing I'm private chatting with my good friend just bullshitting about whatever.

I liked the demo, is this worth the 400 points and much better is it compared to the demo? I'm asking because I see a big UNO cult forming here :lol:

I added "her", and see sent me a message, moaning at the start, and asking me what I want to do to her and talk later (in a dirty tone of course)

[quote name='The Dord']I liked the demo, is this worth the 400 points and much better is it compared to the demo? I'm asking because I see a big UNO cult forming here :lol:[/QUOTE]

Absolutely worth the 400 points! No doubt about it.

[quote name='Eastsidecracker']I added "her", and see sent me a message, moaning at the start, and asking me what I want to do to her and talk later (in a dirty tone of course)[/QUOTE]

LOL! Tell her DaPhatty sent you! J/K.

[quote name='KwanzaaTimmy']haha, where is Sporadic-- we've got tons of UNO stories[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, from chicken pancakes to spy planes to racist I Gor.

Playing with the general population is a blast.

You up for a game tonight Timmy?

bread's done
Back