So, I'll most likely be playing Halo 2 tomorrow...(or not!)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
ESPN's Cold Pizza show is having a Halo 2 preview tomorrow morning (7AM, ugh), and Sundance was kind enough to invite me to come check it out (along with 50 others).
Don't know if you'll be able to catch me on TV, but the event will be broadcast live on ESPN2, Tomorrow (Thursday) starting at 7AM. I believe the show is repeated at 9AM. I'll try to wear some black and green to represent CAG.

I'll be sure to post here with my impressions.
Meanwhile, I should probably be practicing so I don't embarass myself.

UPDATE: Ah, I totally got served by Cold Pizza and I will not be able to go...oh welll. Being in bed at 7AM is a good substitute, I guess.

dang it! the day i have to work you have to be on tv at 7 AM. i can't stay up until then or i will pass out at work. oh well, have fun CheapyD.

I thought this was some other random person posting that they got the game early and was goignt o be a flame thread. But anyway thats cool, kick some halo 2 ass

PIRATE!!! PIRATE!!! PIRATE!!! PIRATE!!! PIRATE!!!

oh wait. you were invited to play. I'll go cry in the corner out of jealousy.

I'm gonna call bulls.... Oh, it's Cheapy...

Congrats. I'm not so into the series, but it's definately cool to see that you're getting recognized as a media outlet (or something)...

Congrats on getting recognized. If they do end up showing you on air good luck, just hope you're not up against some sad video gamer who spends all his free time playing video games and posting about them on a web.....(looks at self), but I digress good luck.

Hey Cool Cheapy..
My Friend Miguel is also gonna be there.. hes the Bungie's Number 1 fan!! hehe
Tell him eSN says hi!!
He's a cool cat.
and watch out cuz even though he wont admit it hes a deadly halo player..

{possible SPOILER? new game type?}

also I heard rumors that theres a new game type called "Territories" a throw back from bungies old Myth days.. let me know if its any good..

You should directly challenge them to a match of Halo superiority and the winner (namely you Cheapy) becomes the host of the show. Then I'll have an actual reason to watch it every morning.

Ah, I totally got served by Cold Pizza and I will not be able to go...oh welll.
Being in bed at 7AM is a good substitute, I guess.

[quote name='CheapyD']Ah, I totally got served by Cold Pizza and I will not be able to go...oh welll.
Being in bed at 7AM is a good substitute, I guess.[/quote]

But did you get "F"ed in the "A". (South Park reference)

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Dispatch the special team of CAG ninjas to inflitrate their studios and secure the copy of Halo 2 they have stashed there.[/quote]Or just kindly ask them if you can play, too. :)

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Dispatch the special team of CAG ninjas to inflitrate their studios and secure the copy of Halo 2 they have stashed there.[/quote]

I'm in. Now we just Dry Ninja, Cold Ninja, Hot Ninja, and Hungry Ninja.

Guess I can erase it off the TiVo now. :cry:

I bet the CAG clan could totally kick the EPSN clan's ass though. Don't even load it up ESPN. :lol:

Yeah I saw the teaser for the piece when CP started up this morning. Too bad you didn't make the cut, Cheapy.

Kit (one of the hosts) read some info on the game including that 'it's expected to become the top selling game of all time!' On the Xbox maybe, but is it really expected to outsell GTA:SA? I didn't think so.

[quote name='wubb']Yeah I saw the teaser for the piece when CP started up this morning. Too bad you didn't make the cut, Cheapy.

Kit (one of the hosts) read some info on the game including that 'it's expected to become the top selling game of all time!' On the Xbox maybe, but is it really expected to outsell GTA:SA? I didn't think so.[/quote]

nothing will ever top SMB 3

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='wubb']Yeah I saw the teaser for the piece when CP started up this morning. Too bad you didn't make the cut, Cheapy.

Kit (one of the hosts) read some info on the game including that 'it's expected to become the top selling game of all time!' On the Xbox maybe, but is it really expected to outsell GTA:SA? I didn't think so.[/quote]

nothing will ever top SMB 3[/quote]
Very true...Although, it would be interesting to see Halo 2 sell 18 million units on a 17 million system base worldwide.

[quote name='bignick']Sounds like something that should me on the ocho![/quote]

:lol: how did anyone not laugh at this? ever watch dodgeball?

[quote name='help1'][quote name='bignick']Sounds like something that should me on the ocho![/quote]

:lol: how did anyone not laugh at this? ever watch dodgeball?[/quote]

Yeah, I saw dodgeball. Very funny.

It's just that bignick's delivery wasn't that funny.

bread's done
Back