So Im going to the double taping of WWE smackdown tomorrow in Portland Ore...

CheapAssRu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Any suggestions on how to meet a wrestler? Any tips on signs etc? At first I didnt think I would get to go but I called safeway a few days ago and luckily they still had tickets... I got section 219 row B seats 1 and 2.... pretty good I guess for $30 each. Its in the mid level just one row up and aisle seats. I was just wondering if anyone has been to any shows lately and had any advice at all, also if anyone is going there, are you going at 5:45 or 7pm? I heard both time slots.. I will be there at 5:45 though would hate to miss any of either show!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214677

That's the current wrestling thread. Don't mind the title; we discuss all wrestling in there. You'll get a lot more responses. :)

Make sure you're there at 5:45 unless the tickets say otherwise. That's be about the time the show would start on Pacific time. And hell, getting there early is the best way to meet wrestlers! Get there 2-3 hours before a show and you have a very good chance of at least seeing the guys come in, if not getting a pic, autograph, or two.

[quote name='Matt Young']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214677

That's the current wrestling thread. Don't mind the title; we discuss all wrestling in there. You'll get a lot more responses. :)

Make sure you're there at 5:45 unless the tickets say otherwise. That's be about the time the show would start on Pacific time. And hell, getting there early is the best way to meet wrestlers! Get there 2-3 hours before a show and you have a very good chance of at least seeing the guys come in, if not getting a pic, autograph, or two.[/quote]

thanks but where do I look for them? I dont think the doors open 2-3 hours ahead... so do I go to parking lot, near vendue or what? so best time is before and not after a show?? thanks man... tickets actually say 7 but everyone said 5:45 just guess I will go sooner to be safe... will post in other thread now..

Sometimes you can see them going into the arena, but chances are, you're not going to get an autograph, especially after last week's fiasco with Jericho. Best of luck to you, enjoy the show, it's a fun time.

The best way that I can think of (outside of there being an autograph signing in the area) is to get there very early and see if you can get one when they come in in the back. But as Scorch said, don't be surprised if you get nothing because of the Jericho thing and security being tightened. However, you may get lucky. Most likely it will be one of the babyface wrestlers, as all the heels have to play up the heel role.

bread's done
Back