So I'm watching a documentary about obesity...

[quote name='machoman_93']Obesity is a scam, like milk. Its not true. I eat "Junk Food" a ton like 2 pounds of it everyday. Never work out, just sleep and play video games and I am about 30 lbs less that most of my friends. I checked online with that this that calculates if you're "fat", checking the ratio of weight to height and it said I'm underwieght. Like by a lot.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the real world, where different people's bodies behave in different ways. Which is one reason why people shouldn't downright nasty to fat people as many people are -- they may be eating the same things you are but their bodies handle those things differently than yours. A family I know has one fat kid in the family out of several boys. He eats less than any of the others...

[quote name='elprincipe']Welcome to the real world, where different people's bodies behave in different ways. Which is one reason why people shouldn't downright nasty to fat people as many people are -- they may be eating the same things you are but their bodies handle those things differently than yours. A family I know has one fat kid in the family out of several boys. He eats less than any of the others...[/quote]

yeah, its like people have diiferent metabolism or something. I mean I once ate an entire stick of butter and nothing bad ever happened.

[quote name='machoman_93']yeah, its like people have diiferent metabolism or something. I mean I once ate an entire stick of butter and nothing bad ever happened.[/quote]
[quote name='TheStickOfButter']... yet. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! GWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!![/quote]

Ahem.

bread's done
Back