So many used game stores...

Fredrick2003

CAG Veteran
There are many well-known Game Stores, EBgames, Gamestop, GameXChange, GameCrazy, and I had another one in my head but I forgot it (feel free to help me...)

Some of them only give you store credit for games that have reached a certain age. Some of them ONLY give you store credit. Some of them will give you bonus store credit if you take that. Some of them do not accept anything before the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii generation.

So basically what I am asking, is if anyone knows which stores accept what, or if it varies at each store, or if there is a website or something that I can check before I go driving all over town (some of the phone numbers are unlisted...).

Thanks.

[quote name='zman73']Game Trader takes pre PS2.. and they still take guides[/quote]

game trader is daylight robbery. insane used prices

[quote name='shnizzle66']game trader is daylight robbery. insane used prices[/QUOTE]

Oh I know, that is why I only trade in guides to them, traded about 35 guides and got a new copy of Wario for the Wii

Traded about 20 and scored Shinobi Legions

Traded in 8 tonight and scored Spot goes to Hollywood for Saturn
and Revolution X for the Saturn

Not bad for about 70 cents in guides, but I would NEVER pay their used prices, although I think I am going to trade in some 50 2600 games I have gathering dust at work next time, would like to get enough credit for a Mario Kart DD

Does it have to be B&M? I find eStarland has good trade in prices (relatively speaking) and they'll take any generation back to the 2600. They'll also pay for shipping up to 10% of the value of your trade in which is a good deal.

bread's done
Back